• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Argentinian Rugby

Entonces no queda mucho tiempo para darles caps con Los Pumas a estos nuevos back rows, teniendo en cuenta que todos están en Sudáfrica con los JagsXV y se pierden la gran prueba en el Rugby Championship.

tenes razón pero BrunI estaba en la lista de ledesma.. y Beltranou también. no se como van a hacer..

Mañana a las 10:00 hs juegan los Jaguares XV en la First Division de la Currie Cup. No hay streaming ni TV.
Otorga una plaza para jugar por el ascenso a la Premier Division.

Fecha 1 / 5 y 6 de Julio

- Valke - SWD Eagles
- Leopards - EP Elephants
- Griffons - Jaguares XV
- Boland Cavaliers v Border Bulldogs

D-qiCzJWkAELh3R.jpg

D-qiCzPXUAUAOfa.jpg

Mañana a las 10:00 hs juegan los Jaguares XV en la First Division de la Currie Cup. No hay streaming ni TV.
Aca esta el resumen.

Si hay resumen hay camaras y si hay camaras tiene que existir alguna forma de stream. No ESPN ni eso, pero habria que conseguir que canal de sudafrica lo pasa y buscar de ahi.

@TRF_heineken @saulan @unrated @Lourens maybe you guys know this out of the top of your heads. What south african tv channel would broadcast the Griffons vs Jaguares game? Or any of these stages of the competition?
Thanks in advance.

Aca esta el resumen.

Si hay resumen hay camaras y si hay camaras tiene que existir alguna forma de stream. No ESPN ni eso, pero habria que conseguir que canal de sudafrica lo pasa y buscar de ahi.

@TRF_heineken @saulan @unrated @Lourens maybe you guys know this out of the top of your heads. What south african tv channel would broadcast the Griffons vs Jaguares game? Or any of these stages of the competition?
Thanks in advance.
perdón dónde está el resumen?

Aca esta el resumen.

Thanks in advance.

If any it would be SuperSport. I think all Currie Cup premier matches are shown, but the second division games not all are shown I think.

Afternoon

Joined this forum as I'm a fan of ARG rugby since 2007 RWC

Los Pumas team got my attention Their passion, skill & flair was amazing to see as a young fan

Seeing the success Jaguares have had in last 2 years has validated their inclusion in Super Rugby

and not join any European based league

Just want to put out my 31 man squad for Los Pumas for 2019 RWC -18 forwards + 13 backs

1st choice 2nd choice 3rd choice

Tetaz Chappero Vivas Figallo (cover)

Creavy Montaya Santi Socino

Fiagllo Herrera Medrano Pierreto (4th choice)

Petti Alemanno

Lavaninni

Matera Leguizemon

Kramer Lezana

Isa Ortega Desio

Cubelli Bertranou Cancilliere (cover)

Sanchez Urdapilleta ***o Bonilla

Jero DLF Orlando (cover)

Orlando Moroni

Moyano

Cordero

Boffelli JC Mallia

El año que viene vamos a ver como se acomodan con los que se van. Matera va doler muchisimo.

Si jugamos al nivel de la final, corrigiendo algunos detalles llegamos a las semis en RWC sin dudas. Jugamos contra un AB B+ y les dimos partido.( Perdimos por nuestra falta de definición creo yo).

[QUOTE = "Cruz_del_Sur, post: 948705, member: 55747"] Here is the summary.

If there is a summary, there are cameras and if there are cameras there must be some form of stream. Not ESPN or that, but you would have to get South Africa's channel to go and look for it there.

[USER = 40658] @TRF_heineken [/ USER] [USER = 60236] @saulan [/ USER] [USER = 45773] @unrated [/ USER] [USER = 71393] @Lourens [/ USER] maybe you guys know this out of the top of your heads. What south african tv channel would broadcast the Griffons vs Jaguars game? Or any of these stages of the competition?
Thanks in advance. [/ QUOTE]

The first division matches of the Currie Cup is not televised, only the playoffs will be televised later in the season. Supersport will be the one to show those matches. I also haven't found any indication that there might be a live streaming of the matches on facebook/youtube. So all indications are that we will only see these games if you are physically at the stadium.

Afternoon

Joined this forum as I'm a fan of ARG rugby since 2007 RWC

Los Pumas team got my attention Their passion, skill & flair was amazing to see as a young fan

Seeing the success Jaguares have had in last 2 years has validated their inclusion in Super Rugby

and not join any European based league

Just want to put out my 31 man squad for Los Pumas for 2019 RWC -18 forwards + 13 backs

1st choice 2nd choice 3rd choice

Tetaz Chappero Vivas Figallo (cover)

Creavy Montaya Santi Socino

Fiagllo Herrera Medrano Pierreto (4th choice)

Petti Alemanno

Lavaninni

Matera Leguizemon

Kramer Lezana

Isa Ortega Desio

Cubelli Bertranou Cancilliere (cover)

Sanchez Urdapilleta ***o Bonilla

Jero DLF Orlando (cover)

Orlando Moroni

Moyano

Cordero

Boffelli JC Mallia

Hi hbijbjon where are you from? I more or less agree with you, I think we will all agree as Jaguares is the basis. However, there are some key points where we will find some controversy (euro based players vs SH players), I'll seeking for the RC to see how Ledesma decides...

Btw, it's the first time, I have the feeling we are pretty even to receive the ABs (at home), of course they are favourites but this time I think we are not that far, at least to have a contest match. I mean we have grown a lot and they are not the 2015 team. Maybe I'm just biased...

Hi hbijbjon where are you from? I more or less agree with you, I think we will all agree as Jaguares is the basis. However, there are some key points where we will find some controversy (euro based players vs SH players), I'll seeking for the RC to see how Ledesma decides...

Btw, it's the first time, I have the feeling we are pretty even to receive the ABs (at home), of course they are favourites but this time I think we are not that far, at least to have a contest match. I mean we have grown a lot and they are not the 2015 team. Maybe I'm just biased...

Based in the UK

Delguy tiene para 3/4 semanas mas de recuperacion antes de empezar a hacer rugby.

I'm having a discussion about this at work and it would be great to get some insight from some of you guys here.

Why are the Jaguares XV playing in the Currie Cup 2nd division? Surely it's quite an expensive exercise to have a team based in South Africa for however many months this tournament runs? What is the domestic tournament setup like in Argentina? Is this a factor of nothing competitive enough within Argentina to ensure the players develop? Or is there a lack of funding to organise a multi team Argentinian domestic tournament, or a lack of skilled domestic players?

We really know nothing here so would be great to get some insight.