• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Attribute Improvements Needed

Ozzy, why don't you and Fa'atau work together to make the ultimate roster update? I mean, Fa'atau's doing a great job on a lot of the NH stuff, and your SH edits are second to none, so why don't you two combine what you've been doing and give us the world's best roster file?

That's pretty much what Fa'atau and I have done for rugby 06. Of course doing the NH rosters is a major undertaking for Fa'atau, what with the huge number of clubs.
Unfortunately Fa'atau does not have rugby 08 and prefers 06 so it is unlikely he will transfer his work over to 08. Perhaps he can be persauded to transfer his work over, but you'd have to ask him.

???? Its all free, shouldn't be any time limit. Maybe its your RAR programme you're talking about.
[/b]

But when i download it im going to the badongo site and then i must register and pay...

<div class='quotemain'>
???? Its all free, shouldn't be any time limit. Maybe its your RAR programme you're talking about.
[/b]

But when i download it im going to the badongo site and then i must register and pay...
[/b][/quote]

now you all can change the attributes to what you want.

my editor has been released, well its a primilarly release but you guys get the picture.

Could anybody plz make w.murray brown and w.Olivier hair blond (M.Tait face would be perfect for w.olivier)

I am nearly finished with my complete roster patch. I am just waiting for the RWC to arrive, or at least all squads announced, as i can't add players to Namibia for example, because i can't find recent accurate line-ups and the squad may feature players who are in the database.

My idea was that although people have played rugby 06 to death, it might give it a new lease of life, until they can get rugby 08 - even though that doesnt sound like any real improvement.

I will publish a list of the rosters and player positions/attributes for the entire game in about 30 days.

I can't do Super 14 yet as there isn't much going on there for the moment, just a few signings, which i have updated. I would probably need Ozzy's (or anyone elses) advice with the new NZ, AUS and SA players to be added.

I will ask if i can get the updated RWC kit from rugby 08'ers so i can upload them to rugby 06, but i hope to be able to make new club kits for 06, but i can't do it all alone.

Could anybody plz make w.murray brown and w.Olivier hair blond (M.Tait face would be perfect for w.olivier)
[/b]

I fully agree! Damn it sucks playing with Murray cause its not really Murray if he's white! We need to change that!

ozzy how are u editing these it would really help?
Pease edit James Hook! And make alyn wyn jones for wales and make jamie robinson a bit better hes alot faster and his tackleing emaculate!
and all the french names are all wrong and its annoying bleh.. Colin charvis is black? no white btw :p
but the rest is really good keep it up!
Ps can u make ben blair for cardiff, :bana: aha hes not even on the game :cryy:

scratch everything above with editor i can change everything i need to! cheers!!!!!!

Latest posts