TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa

South Africa is still a doubt. Although I think a lot will change next week when we move down to level-1 Lockdown. I have a suspicion we will be all systems go, and then get the guys fatch fit ASAP.

South Africa is still a doubt. Although I think a lot will change next week when we move down to level-1 Lockdown. I have a suspicion we will be all systems go, and then get the guys fatch fit ASAP.

there is no point without South Africa

Having it in Australia is a sound choice. Not sure why i'm saying this, but there you go. LOL

and Argentina for that matter. Otherwise they should just call it the Bledisloe Cup and get it over and done with.
No South Africa and no Argentina takes the fun away. New Zealand will roll over Australia. They'd probably beat South Africa and Argentina too, but at least it would be interesting.

Last edited:
No South Africa and no Argentina takes the fun away. New Zealand will roll over Australia. They'd probably beat South Africa and Argentina too, but at least it would be interesting.
I doubt a full strength All Blacks team will go as I many of them won't want to spend Xmas/New Years in quarantine.
I wouldn't be surprised to see a development squad sent to what is effectively a dead competition.

I doubt a full strength All Blacks team will go as I many of them won't want to spend Xmas/New Years in quarantine.
I wouldn't be surprised to see a development squad sent to what is effectively a dead competition.
If that happens, I agree that it would be dead from a fans perspective. I probably wouldn't watch it.

They'll just make it finish earlier. Will be close to full strength, but there may be some who opt out, such as new dads tj and Richie.

They'll just make it finish earlier. Will be close to full strength, but there may be some who opt out, such as new dads tj and Richie.
I suspect you can add Barrett to that list as well as they are expecting a kid shortly as well.

I think it would be smarter to write off the RC and use the opportunity to blood new players, tie-down ones the Aussies and UK are likely to poach and get everyone sorted to defend the Bledisloe.

Latest posts