• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australia V England

You. f***ing. Ripper. What a game, brilliant! Congrats England, my god what a game.

Now hopefully that gets out new coach to fix that forward pack. Congrats England way too good, we didn't deserve it the win and never looked like winning it.

Great work by the Auld Enemy there, they were the better side.

Be proud lads!

Fantastic England! After all that talk about how poor NH rugby is!

Now we need France to do the same. ;)

WHAT A RUGBY MATCH.

HOW IRNOIC! would it be if england were the only NH team to make it to the semis ?

They played like demons posessed on a mission, also the Australians were useless in the rucks, england kept rollong over them and turning the ball over.

Now hopefully that gets out new coach to fix that forward pack. Congrats England way too good, we didn't deserve it the win and never looked like winning it.
[/b]
We don't need a new coach, we need to restructure the whole Union so that **** players don't get put in the side ahead of the real stars...

now, now, now..... i was rubbished by afew people in this thread.

i pretty much picked it perfectly.... no suprise for me at all....

aussie props are powder puffs...

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
We don't need a new coach, we need to restructure the whole Union so that **** players don't get put in the side ahead of the real stars... [/b][/quote]

True, Knuckles is leaving so we're going to have one anyway.

Anyone here got a couple of braincells to rub together? It's a bit cold out.

Wallabies will win and win well, stop trying to give the poms false hope, they've been through enough in last 4 years as it is.

OZ by somewhere between 15-30. Sanzar you disappoint me.
[/b]

eeeeesshh Truth, never say famous last words like that mate.

My god can't believe it... England actually pulled it off against such Australia. They were like possessed man... sick... i still don't believe they can get past NZ or france yeah

<div class='quotemain'>
aussie props are powder puffs...
[/b]
NSW's props more like it....we all know those guys suck yet the selectors do **** all about it [/b][/quote]

Dunning/Baxter weren't even the first choice prop at NSW. Robinson was the NSW scrum yet he is left at home.

Oh man, the Aussies got kicked out of the World Cup and the Spirit got kicked out of the ARC in the same day....why have you forsaken me oh lord! :cryy:

Australian Rugby Union chief executive John O’Neill,Ha,That one was inspired by you.What an absolutely magic win there by the English boys,Rubbing the Aussies nose right in it,Beautiful.

For me there was definately an air of arrogance coming from Australia,They were taught a valuable lesson today.The grit and determination we showed makes me very proud,Who cares if we go out in the next round,Im content now.

I think this just means that New Zealand will win the RWC without doubt. Australia were the only thing standing in between New Zealand and Webby.

I think this just means that New Zealand will win the RWC without doubt. Australia were the only thing standing in between New Zealand and Webby.
[/b]
The Boks will have something to say about that...