• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australia V England

Great game by England! :bravo: I must say I'm happy for them. Everybody was saying that Australia would win by +15 or +30 (yeah right...) That kind of thing ****** me off. Wilkinson wasn't all there today, although he ended up scoring all of his team points. Good thing for England Mortlock's kicking was equally off. The english pack was amazing in scrums and rucks. Australia couldn't handle it, and they resorted to fouls (lots and lots of them).

Now let's see if the All Blacks also win by +30 against France... :p

Credit to Australia for putting in a stubborn performance.

BUT OH MY f***ING GOD ENGLAND YOU LOVELY GODS!!

JONNY'S KICKS, SHERIDAN'S SCURMMAGING, SACKEY'S TACKLE.

f***ing Epic!

FOUR MORE YEARS LADS, FOUR MORE YEARS!

What the f*** is up with all this Hemisphere pride? It's complete ********. Every country for itself I say, other than that, who the f*** cares?????

Major kudos to England today. Their pack simply dominated and the Aussies couldn't handle it at all. the backs were also snappy and I thought the score flattered Australia in the end. Back to the drawing board for them. England are, incredibly, 80 minutes away from another final.

Best team won. And I don't see how anyone could start to argue that.

big ups to the aussies on this forum fronting up straight away....

it would be easy to go missing for awhile but you guys are hanging tough...

What the f*** is up with all this Hemisphere pride? It's complete ********. Every country for itself I say, other than that, who the f*** cares?????
[/b]

perhaps if you f***ers hadnt started all this 'why is the northern hemisphere so crap' ******** there wouldnt be such a backlash

Everybody was saying that Australia would win by +15 or +30 (yeah right...) That kind of thing ****** me off. [/b]

Anybody who says that obviously dont know the wallabies and probably not much about rugby.

Two more matches now! Either we beat the All Blacks (why the f*** not, we are supposed to be going home) and we are back in a final, against either a South African side not expecting to see us, or 11 man Argentina!

THIS IS BRILLIANT!

I want the AB's to lose later, for no other reason to shut up one of my mates who was born and raised in Australia but it about 1/20th kiwi, his grandmas grandma was kiwi, and now he is king All Black, absolutely shits me...because of the fact that I am technically an Aussie born kiwi...
[/b]
You seriously think anyone here gives a f***? I must've accidentally entered into the "I am a cocksucker" thread. Please go back to Anus Lovers dot com with your **** boring arse stories

Four more years Gregan:p
[/b]

Keep sticking your neck out. I'm sharpening my blade

A brilliant forward display from England.The Aussie coaches tried the age old tactic of trying to put the pressure on by moaning about Regan pre-match.It didn't work 4 years ago, and it didn't work this time.The best team won. Micheal Lynah has confirmed on English tv that the best team won.That man is a scholar and a gent.The front 5 are heroes-GEDINN.

I'm so happy england won today because for one I placed a bet on them to win by less than 12 and I am also happy because the Aussies and their cocky bandwagon of fans can sit back and shut up now that they have lost!

Really hope the French do the same to the All Blacks tonight. Only Southern Hemisphere teams I will ever root for are Argentina because I love their Passion and South Africa because they aren't total cocky pissheads like the Aussies or Kiwis

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

perhaps if you f***ers hadnt started all this 'why is the northern hemisphere so crap' ******** there wouldnt be such a backlash
[/b][/quote]

Well mate, I don't speak for my fellow Southern "f***ers". It's crazy how half this thread is now focused on how you "NHers really showed us SHers". Load of ****.

<div class='quotemain'>
I want the AB's to lose later, for no other reason to shut up one of my mates who was born and raised in Australia but it about 1/20th kiwi, his grandmas grandma was kiwi, and now he is king All Black, absolutely shits me...because of the fact that I am technically an Aussie born kiwi...
[/b]
You seriously think anyone here gives a f***? I must've accidentally entered into the "I am a cocksucker" thread. Please go back to Anus Lovers dot com with your **** boring arse stories

Four more years Gregan:p
[/b]

Keep sticking your neck out. I'm sharpening my blade
[/b][/quote]

Lmao someone forgot to take their pills and go to their anger managment classes :p

Four more years RSEA

Four more years :bleh!:

Agreed mate with all this NH v SH crap.If England don't win, i'd want the AB to win-F*** the NH shite

i dont understand this hemisphere crap as well. id rather shoot myself rather then choose between the kiwis and springboks!
Although it would be great to see the argies do well.

yeah... the NH/SH doesnt bother me too much.... whether aussie/sa or england/france wins the damn thing... i will still be f***ed off... theres 1 team for me... all blacks all the way....

A brilliant forward display from England.The Aussie coaches tried the age old tactic of trying to put the pressure on by moaning about Regan pre-match.It didn't work 4 years ago, and it didn't work this time.[/b]

Totally agree. I couldn't believe it when I heard, John Conolly and his ARU mates have no idea. They need to learn to just shut up and let the actions of the team speak for themselves. Can't wait for a fresh start without him.

I'm also in agreeance about the hemisphere bulls**t I totally don't give a damn either way.

I feel for Stephen Larkham atm although he was injured and was unlikely to play again he deserved a better farewell from international rugby.

<div class='quotemain'> A brilliant forward display from England.The Aussie coaches tried the age old tactic of trying to put the pressure on by moaning about Regan pre-match.It didn't work 4 years ago, and it didn't work this time.[/b]

Totally agree. I couldn't believe it when I heard, John Conolly and his ARU mates have no idea. They need to learn to just shut up and let the actions of the team speak for themselves. Can't wait for a fresh start without him.

I'm also in agreeance about the hemisphere bulls**t I totally don't give a damn either way.

I feel for Stephen Larkham atm although he was injured and was unlikely to play again he deserved a better farewell from international rugby.
[/b][/quote]
I think Larkham should have had a better finale, but forgive me if i'm glad he didn't