• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australia V England

Shattered.. absolutely gutted. I feel for Gregan and Larkham.. deserve a better sendoff.

Better team one, give credit to England, they have been shithouse for the past 3-4 years but pull off the game of there lives to win when it matters.. not the best of games but win is a win.

Dunning.. Baxter.. f*** off! Your both hopeless.. bring back Holmes and Rodzilla and then our scrum would be going somewhere.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> I don't get it, how can you guys (Kiwis) say England will or can beat the Ozzies? There is no way the English will win this match. [/b]
Because they are scared. There's a storm coming boys.
[/b][/quote]
No ****, they have seen the future and ruthless beating by the Wallabies....we are too smart for you boys... [/b][/quote]

...say wat? :lol2tn:

Only just coming down from that victory. Cannot fault the pack that started, they were superb to a man. Worsley and Dallaglio both managed to show why they weren't on the pitch to begin with though.

Was terrified at the start that the referee was going to do another Andre Watson on us and penalise the scrum, despite the fact that Sheridan and co were clearly dominant in that area.

Gomersall has also been a revelation in this tournament - he made Gregan look average today, which is some achievement. Outside him it was Mike Catt who controlled the game for us today, whether or not it was Wilkinson's name which dominated the scoresheet.

Never write off the English. We may all appear pessimistic, but we're some of the most stubborn ******** around when backed into a corner. Australia definately had the edge in the flair department, but this win was built on pure grit and determination.

Outstanding.

Anyone here got a couple of braincells to rub together? It's a bit cold out.

Wallabies will win and win well, stop trying to give the poms false hope, they've been through enough in last 4 years as it is.

OZ by somewhere between 15-30. Sanzar you disappoint me. [/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: BEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Best you pack away that crystal ball till :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 2011 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's the script with this Daniel Vickerman? Every time he was in shot he seemed all steamed up, with flaring nostrils and what not. Not to mention when he hauled Gomersall over in some kind of weird judo throw. He may have been better served pushing in the scrum instead of picking on backs half his size.......
icon6.gif

OH ! The agony of defeat :cryy:
It hurts to see Australia go down. :wah:
I hope I never experience what Larkham and Latham felt after the game.

What's the script with this Daniel Vickerman? Every time he was in shot he seemed all steamed up, with flaring nostrils and what not. Not to mention when he hauled Gomersall over in some kind of weird judo throw. He may have been better served pushing in the scrum instead of picking on backs half his size.......
icon6.gif
[/b]

It looked more like a textbook shoeplex manouvere from rocknroll wrestling! :lol:

OHHHHHHH PLEASE, THOSE WHINGING AUSSIES, this is sooooooo good, I am getting ****** tonight, what you aussies doing? *Removed*

I`m surprised,really good play by England,i liked them very much,but i`m for Argentina:)

its bad rugby! australia cant play with great plays and England have fear for play on hands? only kick at goal for ENG!! i hate this play (not rugby but idea of only kick at goal)

its bad rugby! australia cant play with great plays and England have fear for play on hands? only kick at goal for ENG!! i hate this play (not rugby but idea of only kick at goal)
[/b]

Sorry the great13, I disagree.

This was a tense game, and I thought it was a good match.

You are Italian, you have a football history of good defence, do you not like Italy's World Cup winning moments because of this?

There is a loooooooooong rivalry between England and Australia, this was never going to be a flowing beautiful exhibition of rugby, it was always going to be a tough, tight game. Even if the Aussies thought they would win by 20 points.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Sorry the great13, I disagree.

This was a tense game, and I thought it was a good match.

You are Italian, you have a football history of good defence, do you not like Italy's World Cup winning moments because of this?

There is a loooooooooong rivalry between England and Australia, this was never going to be a flowing beautiful exhibition of rugby, it was always going to be a tough, tight game. Even if the Aussies thought they would win by 20 points.
[/b][/quote]
Agreed.The Aussies were sure they'd do us.What was the more exiting game?. England 12-Aussies 10, or New Zealand 199- Romania 0?.It's not all about tries...

[/b]
That is from an Italian where football is the most boring to watch in the world because of their tactics are all defensive. :lol:

Well it's been a pretty good birthday, **** night out and Australia lose. I don't rate England, but by god did they deserve to win it. The only standouts were Tuqiri and Mitchell, and neither made that much impact. ****, Tuqiri almost looked surprised when he got possession right in front of the try line.

I feel sorry for Connolly, everyone is going to give him ****, despite knobs like Greg Growden and O'Neill he was being realistic about the game when no one else was. I feel absolutely gutted atm, and I know it's not that bad because i'm f***ing ******, I'm not looking forward to tomorrow when it all really sets in with my hangover.

I think in the end it's all fair, after O'Neill's f***tarded comments England deserved to win, and after such a performance there is no way we deserved to be up against the likes of the All Blacks and South Africa.

Good work England, a well deserved and gutsy performance, wish you well in the semis.

Well done England, I'm proud of you. The scrum are men of oak, and the girls did well by not losing the game. A little less emotion in victory please, if you don't mind, you are English after all.

it's even more motivating now to beat New Zealand.......

We'll finally have our revenge from 2003 RWC Semi-Final loss....

B)