• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australia V England

Great game!! The intensity up front especially at scrumtime was awesome.
Congratulations to the poms who played out of their skins. Wallaby forwards got schooled.......again! hahaha!

WHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

What a game! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Proud to be an englishman today!

bring on the semis!

:cheers:

England, you ugly ********! Unbelievable. Players from both teams crying at the end. And each side got to play their game. :bravo:

If England fix their kicking game ... nah, don't even think about it.

Just one more thing: Is there any doubt Joe Worsley is the stupidest man in the world?

England, you ugly ********! Unbelievable. Players from both teams crying at the end. And each side got to play their game. :bravo:
[/b]
That was no Wallaby game my friend....

ive been saying it for months now... Aussie will be going home this weekend... England to win this one...

Sherridan will cause major problems up front... JW will keep oz pinned in there half and the penalties will rack up... JW to kick the aussies out of the cup for the second time in a row... [/b]

am i good or what..... :bana:

<div class='quotemain'>
I think this just means that New Zealand will win the RWC without doubt. Australia were the only thing standing in between New Zealand and Webby.
[/b]
The Boks will have something to say about that... [/b][/quote]
Yeah, but not much I'd say :p

Regardless, a SH team will win the Webby and bring it back to the SH...i'll be content.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
I think this just means that New Zealand will win the RWC without doubt. Australia were the only thing standing in between New Zealand and Webby.
[/b]

Regardless, a SH team will win the Webby and bring it back to the SH...i'll be content.
[/b][/quote]
What kind of Aussie are you, it's glory or death!

Or complain about how bullshit the whole ARU establishment is....

Loved watching every minute of that game! Twice now the Aussies haven't beaten us in a World Cup :D

I reckon that game was all about putting the Aussies under pressure in the scrums, and particularly giving players like Gregan a hard time.

I fancy playing France in the semis, even though I reckon the All Blacks will beat them by a thin margin. I think that tie tonight is too tough to call.

Not a shock really, but more of a surprise. Those aussies must absolutely hate Jonny Wilkinson by now. Still, i will support England if they play well and deserve to win. Today they obviously did so congrats to them. Andy Robinson was right.

If England fix their kicking game ... nah, don't even think about it.

Just one more thing: Is there any doubt Joe Worsley is the stupidest man in the world?

[/b]

I agree with you about Worsley, Shtove. My arse collapsed when he gave away that penalty. However, all I can say to the SH smug brigade is: hahahahahahahahahaha.

We crushed them physically up front, and would have had a try too had Sharp not pulled down the rolling maul. Not to mention Johnny's missed kicks. They could have lost by a good few more points. The game plan worked to perfection. 2nd favourites? And they called us arrogant! Not bad for a crap team.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
What kind of Aussie are you, it's glory or death!

Or complain about how bullshit the whole ARU establishment is.... [/b][/quote]
Nah mate I'm just absolutely sick to death with some of the selections that are continually made. 1st exhibit: Al "I'm a f***tard" Baxter.

Of course I'm absolutley shattered, but it will be nice to see Webby back down this half of the world

Congratulations England! Totally deserved. England came out fired up and totally outplayed us. Best of luck for next week.

I am guttered, but I had this sinking feeling in my stomach all day that this was going to happen. Especially after Jon O'neil and co mouthed off. God I hate being right.

what a complete disaster for Australia
this is completely gutting. England f***ed us again.
its terrible

Not a shock really, but more of a surprise. Those aussies must absolutely hate Jonny Wilkinson by now. Still, i will support England if they play well and deserve to win. Today they obviously did so congrats to them. Andy Robinson was right. [/b]

Not as much as last time, more hatred towards the Australian players for putting a display like that up.

I fancy playing France in the semis, even though I reckon the All Blacks will beat them by a thin margin. I think that tie tonight is too tough to call.
[/b]
I want the AB's to lose later, for no other reason to shut up one of my mates who was born and raised in Australia but it about 1/20th kiwi, his grandmas grandma was kiwi, and now he is king All Black, absolutely shits me...because of the fact that I am technically an Aussie born kiwi...

I think England will win this. They have not yet shown this year any memories of the 2003 glory days but I still wouldn't write them off just yet. I believe they can pull off an upset win over the Wallabies, and they will do it again by the boots of Wilkinson. Australia have conceded more penalties against all of their opponents in pool games - believe it or not. The worse was a 13 - 4 count in the Welsh game. Now if that happened in this game, then Wilkinson would be kicking over their heads and easily scoring points. It would be good to see this early in the game piling on penalty kicks after penalty kicks, if so, then the Poms are right on track. England's defense is average and certainly will need to show up on this day to stop a ferocious Wallaby back-line. [/b]

Hmmm?...well was that surprising to the rugby world? :lol: No, not at all for me. The result was exactly what I predicted before. B)

Very welldone England.

<div class='quotemain'> Not a shock really, but more of a surprise. Those aussies must absolutely hate Jonny Wilkinson by now. Still, i will support England if they play well and deserve to win. Today they obviously did so congrats to them. Andy Robinson was right. [/b]

Not as much as last time, more hatred towards the Australian players for putting a display like that up.
[/b][/quote]

Yep. The only real passion and intensity displayed out there was from the English. Credit to them for that.

Great game by England they proved the skeptics (including me) wrong. They dominated in the scrums and breakdown making it difficult for gregan to get it out to his backs. I thought the Englsih backs would play more of a conservative game but at times made decisions that they wouldnt usually make making themselves more unpredictable. Plus the english backline done well on defense and made some good inside plays which also surprised me. Still, the england needs a bit of work offensively and need to create more space for their wingers. Sacky was often put in claustrophobic situations which made it more difficult for him to create anything. I'm glad England won because now NZ can cruise to the finals:p

Four more years Gregan:p