• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australia vs Samoa Predictions

I thought Digby Ioane was a New Zealand born Tongan?

Anyway... Samoa might take it. That backline is pretty good but they need to dominate the set-piece.

You heard it here first!

You were bang on there Rhyer. It all came down to the forwards. The samoa backline were lethal due to the clean ball that was provided by the forwards work. Awesome defense must i add.

Not at all. We will play a near completely second string team against Fiji and we will still win comfortably.
Does that seem like a smart thing to say? Everyone already Thinks most kiwis are aragant I'm sure te wallabies went into the game thnking they were going to lose *incert rolling eye face*

As the great Victor Meldrew says, I DON'T BELIEVE IT!! Well done Samoa

Does that seem like a smart thing to say? Everyone already Thinks most kiwis are aragant I'm sure te wallabies went into the game thnking they were going to lose *incert rolling eye face*

I don't really think that's arrogance, it more confidence. Its just what is likely to happen. If Fiji were to beat the All Blacks in a weeks time, it will make Samoa's win over Australia seem like it ought to have been a gold-plated certainty.

Of course it could happen, but its very unlikely. Samoa were only 13:1; Fiji are running at between 35 and 65:1 - any betting man will tell you that is a HUGE difference.

Samoa beat Australia 32-23, They wrote us off while we were writing history. SAMOA MO SAMOA . Who cares if they say its a B Team lol, nice excuse bt we still beat you. Shme

Malo le Manu!! Well played boys, you did Samoa and all Samoans worldwide proud. One of the finest moments in Samoan history. Will be one to remember for a long time.....

I think Mastercard are going to have to make a new World Cup ad after today's result.

The ad, for anyone who hasn't seen it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiO3QVuf1Pk

Beating Wales is one thing, but beating Australia is much more impressive. Although Australia did have Matt Giteau........

Last edited:
How do you think Australia will go in their first test match against Samoa???? What are your predictions.

Australia 32 - Samoa 22

Australia 58 - Samoa 12

Australia 39 - 22 Samoa

Australia 45-12 Samoa

Aus 690 - Samoa 675

soma 10 wallabies 42

Wallabies 27 Manu 17

My prediction:
Australia 34-13 Samoa

Australia 39 - Samoa 24

my prediction:
Australia 40 Samoa 13

Its sad so many of these predictions of Samoa losing I got from this thread were from my USOS!!!:rahh:

Manu Samoa 23 - 19 Wallabies.

Please dont reply to this post.

Im not looking for any medal or a sense of vindication but I was the only one who backed my country in these predictions. THE ONLY ONE.

Mo Samoa ma lau fatu atoa.

Its sad so many of these predictions of Samoa losing I got from this thread were from my USOS!!!:rahh:

Im not looking for any medal or a sense of vindication but I was the only one who backed my country in these predictions. THE ONLY ONE.

Mo Samoa ma lau fatu atoa.

Most of those predictions were made due to evidence on previous results, no point getting upset at people about it. To be fair it was one result in a million, so someone had to predict it correctly.

Most of those predictions were made due to evidence on previous results, no point getting upset at people about it. To be fair it was one result in a million, so someone had to predict it correctly.

Whos upset?...we beat Australia hahaha

I was reffering to my people who didnt back their own, thats all.

Believe me when I say Im not upset, I dont think any Samoan rugby fan is at this time.

Last edited:
Whos upset?...we beat Australia hahaha

I was reffering to my people who didnt back their own, thats all.

I guess many people were predicting with their head and not their heart. Samoa certainly weren't favourites going into it. Some times I think the All Blacks will lose a match, and they're usually the #1 team in the world.

I guess many people were predicting with their head and not their heart. Samoa certainly weren't favourites going into it. Some times I think the All Blacks will lose a match, and they're usually the #1 team in the world.

I always back with my heart brother. The head/brain can be wrong at times but your heart is never wrong, even when you lose. What your heart backs is what itll back when you lose, your head will regret.

One thing I learnt from NZ and the ABs is their slogan 'loyalty'.

Latest posts