8 Ally Hogg

9 Sonatane Takulua
10 Mike Delany
11 Sinoti Sinoti
12 Juan Pablo Socino
13 Dominic Waldouck
14 Vereniki Goneva
15 Simon Hammersley

Replacements: 16 Ben Sowrey, 17 Rob Vickers, 18 Paddy Ryan, 19 Will Witty, 20 Dan Temm, 21 Michael Young, 22 Joel Hodgson, 23 Belisario Agulla

Is the Chiefs Harlequins match (and the others for that matter) televised at all or does BT have the monopoly? Otherwise its walking around with my eyes and ears closed for however many days it takes prem.tv to upload the match...

Can watch them online on various streaming sites (and, as a result, streaming sites)

Quins team to play Exeter:

1. Marler
2. Buchanan
3. Sinckler
4. Twomey
5. Horwill
6. Robshaw
7. Wallace
8. Clifford

9. Care (c)
10. Swiel
11. Walker
12. Stanley
13. Marchant
14. Yarde
15. Brown

16. Ward
17. Lambert
18. Collier
19. Merrick
20. Chisholm
21. Dickson
22. Lang
23. Alofa

I don't give us a hope of winning at Sandy Park, but I'd accept an improved performance and a losing BP.

Not that confident about tonight. We've not started the season well and are usually rubbish when on the telly.
Glaws broke our no-losses-at-home streak last season too.
Battle of the backrows could be a cracker, though.

Woops :p

Battle of England's 7s tonight kvesic the upstart vs the legend that is David Seymour!

The only winner here is talent!

Not that confident about tonight. We've not started the season well and are usually rubbish when on the telly.
Glaws broke our no-losses-at-home streak last season too.
Battle of the backrows could be a cracker, though.

Nah you'll win

Sam James mopping the sweat off his brow over the thought of having to play 76mins at 10

Sale will really miss Addison if he leaves not many Wingers about with his work rate he appears everywhere.

Ireland is the latest rumour, he's got himself an Irish granny tucked away somewhere and has an eye on international rugby.
With the ability to play 11-15 he could be the new Keith earls. Well, if Earls was a rugby player and not a very damp piece of 1 ply toilet paper.

Makes sense.

If he isn't capped by at least the Saxons by the end of the year i can see it becoming a reality, wonder which province would be best for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice try by glous.

Aye, love tries like that - timing of the run from Sharples was excellent

Half time thoughts:

Some good running rugby from both teams
Billy Burns looks very accomplished - or did in the first ten minutes when Gloucs had some ball.
Sale actually looked the better team overall but haven't taken chances, Gloucester have been in the 22 twice and scored two tries
Sale haven't got their heads around the maul rules yet