• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 16/17 - Round 3

Maybe we could get Tommy Bell back - think he's done as many rounds in the championship as he did before Tigers signed him last time

Yet another Bath back rower injured, we can't take any more injuries there. Also I swear Worcester are getting away with half blocks here, lots of Worcester runners going into the Bath defence and physically stopping them moving up whilst Worcester players move behind.

The quality of British commentary is absolutely ****ing woeful.

The dude commentating on the Bath/Worcester game is making me want to turn it off.

Sweet jesus they turn the sport into a chore.

This feels like Bath of last season, everything is laboured and forced. Our ability to retain our own ball is **** poor.

Chiefs enjoying themselves. Lachie Turner, Slade (at 12) and LCD looking very good so far. Brown looks slow and awkward.

Just saw the score, what the hell is going on?

Bath are giving Worcester free reign with the ball and making minimal effort to slow it down or turn it over. On the flip side when we have the ball our breakdown work is terrible and Worcester are frequently slowing it down or getting turn overs. Bath just don't look like they can be bothered. Now on the restart we immediately knock on -.-

And Homer just got hit catching the ball and half the Worcester team were between Homer and the first Bath player back. Absolutely disgraceful how little effort Bath players are putting into this game compared to Worcester.

Last edited:
Not sure how that wasn't clear and obvious, they were both pretty clearly in front of ford when the ball touched his boot

Kiwi stuff is pretty good.

To be specific it's the guys who sound like they're professional commentators that **** me off. It's like having an estate agent tonging your ear - Eykin is a prime example.

Scotty Stevenson, for example sounds basically like a guy who's enjoying the game, rather than a guy who's been hired to tell you how exciting it is.

I can see why people might not like Sumo, but he's a good example of the opposite of what I'm talking about (as is Mullins, to an extent).

Last edited:
this sarries Saints game is getting proper tasty Waller to me needs to go off.

loz is talking rubbish.

Not sure how that wasn't clear and obvious, they were both pretty clearly in front of ford when the ball touched his boot

I know i thought i was going crazy.

Last edited:

Latest posts