• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 17/18 - Round 4

Its a shame with wuss they have some really good youngsters (25 and under) just lack that something up top.

(And a 10)

Yeah, they are very underwhelming, given they actually have a decent squad.

Well that sums up Worcester's start. 11 points is now their highest score this season. They have had lots of opportunities, they really need to get more points when in the opponents 22.

Swear tigers releases so many talented outside backs
Lewington
Humphreys
Purdy
Odogwu

That's what happens when you continually select foreign journeymen over academy talent.

Apparently Nalaga turned up to LI at 123kg.

Scotland, again, he hits soooo ******* hard.

Could see other teams being interested in him if he's out of contract.

Commentators curse "Denton doing what has been doing all night" then loses it.....

Glous nearly did the most Gloucester thing ever.

Christ that was painful. We did our best to throw it away.......

The look on Ackermann's face said it all: I've got some work to do here and I'm not sure this lot are going to complete the journey.

If CSW can remain fit he could be a great player. I thought t'eo had a motm performance tonight. If we can sort out the missed tackles and errors we might actually be able to compete

Scotland-Williamson reminds me of a youn Lawes in many ways. Good luck to him

Just looked, he is 24 but I suppose it was only the last few seasons Lawes has become a truly class player (not just a scrum/fly half breaking machine)

Scotland-Williamson reminds me of a youn Lawes in many ways. Good luck to him

Just looked, he is 24 but I suppose it was only the last few seasons Lawes has become a truly class player (not just a scrum/fly half breaking machine)

Scotland-williamson and lawes at 4 and 5 could be a scarey prospect if saints signed him. Lawes hammers someone and if they manage to get the offload then get folded in half by him haha :)

love to see big hitters like them who do it legally if not after the offload sometimes (lawes tackling plisson comes to mind, guy looks like he got whiplash. If you havnt seen it youtube it)

Biggest game of the round has to be Chiefs v Wasps. My prediction is chiefs to get a very narrow win with both teams getting a try bp and wasps getting a losing bp.

Not happy thomas young is back this weekend against chiefs. I rate him massively but its bad news for chiefs if he finds his old form off the bench. Plus Chiefs still without some big names.

Two totally different game plans these 2 teams. Chiefs play a possesion game alot, keeping constant pressure and making their opponents deffend for long periods. Defending is more tiring than attack but prob with this is you dont always play in the right areas of the field and daly boot it from anywhere as well as wasps counter attacking.

Where as wasps like to spread the ball and work fast off counter attacks with threats from everywhere.

should be a good one

It's hard to feel too positive about another loss, but it at least felt like a step in the right direction & we resembled the team that finished last year so strongly. Switching off at critical moments cost us the win last night - too many missed tackles.

CSW has always been a beast of a player, the only question is how long can he stay fit? If he's past the worst of his injury problems then he can be massive for us going forward.