English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
7l3aLgq.png

With the exception of London Irish vs. Saints, I'm expecting home wins again this weekend. It's harder to call the margin of victory though. I'm going to say winning BPs for Gloucester and Saracens and losing BPs for Falcons, Tigers and Wasps.

I think our game against Worcs will be close - a victory but no BP. Bath, Quins & Sarries to win their games; Saints to win at Irish and Exeter/Wasps to play out a high-scoring BP draw.

Interested to see who'll be playing 10 for Wasps with Cipriani and Gopperth out.

I think Gopperth's injury was pretty minor so I'm expecting him to be back for Wasps.

15 Josh Adams
14 Perry Humphreys
13 Jackson Willison
12 Ben Te'o
11 Bryce Heem
10 Ryan Mills
9 Peter Stringer
1 Ryan Bower
2 Jack Singleton
3 Biyi Alo
4 Donncha O'Callaghan (C)
5 Pierce Phillips
6 Alafoti Faosiliva
7 Sam Lewis
8 GJ van Velze

Replacements
16 Joe Taufete'e
17 Ethan Waller
18 Gareth Milasinovich
19 Christian Scotland-Williamson
20 David Denton
21 Jono Kitto
22 Dean Hammond
23 Jamie Shillcock

FINALLY have some players returning & definitely our strongest 23 we've been able to put out so far. Having Mills back at 10 is a huge boost as he's levels above our other FH options - just hope he's fully fit. Pleased that Stringer finally gets a start too, hopefully we can get 60 minutes of him setting the tempo. CSW & Denton should provide an impact from the bench too.

We badly need to get off the mark tomorrow night, looking forward to it. COME ON YOU WARRIORS!!!

With no unbeaten team and only Warriors yet to get a win.Maybe another weekend of surprises.

Leicester Tigers (v Harlequins, away, Saturday 3.00pm)

15 Telusa Veainu

14 Nick Malouf

13 Matt Smith

12 Matt Toomua

11 Jonny May

10 George Ford

9 Ben Youngs

1 Ellis Genge

2 Tom Youngs (c)

3 Dan Cole

4 Harry Wells

5 Dom Barrow

6 Mike Williams

7 Dominic Ryan

8 Sione Kalamafoni

Replacements

16 Harry Thacker
17 Greg Bateman
18 Logovi'i Mulipola
19 Luke Hamilton
20 Valentino Mapapalangi
21 Sam Harrison
22 Joe Ford
23 Mathew Tait

Noice.

Reckon Thorley's gonna be a very valuable player for Glos for a long time.

Thorley's taken his chances well, but Woodward has had more of an impact in the game.

Edit: Half time, it's become a bit of a stalemate. Neither side has created much since Worcester went back to 15. Gloucester took full advantage of the yellow and that seems to be the difference at the moment.

Fair enough, I'm just thinking long term a finisher is great, but a guy who creates opportunities is far more valuable. Tbh I've never felt scoring points has been Gloucester's problem. It's always been playing consistently over 80 minutes and a poor defence. Far too often last year they scored plenty of points and still lost.

Thorley seems to be consistent though, and he's well rounded enough that he doesn't need massive opportunities to be made for him, in order to impact a game.

He puts himself about.

Always liked Trinder such a shame about injuries.

since we let Kitto go to Worcester on loan it is only fair that they let T'eo come to us...