• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 17/18 - Round 6

He's bang average, no matter what Tigers fans have said.

So bang average that he leads the turnover stats since he arrived in England and has chipped in with 7 tries too. Not saying he's our solution or the best option to feature for England at 7 but just throwing his name out there. He plays for Tigers for a reason.

i mean those stats are inflated due to his game time last season.

But i don't agree he is bang average, but he ain't International material IMO, like Salvi great club player but that's it.

i mean those stats are inflated due to his game time last season.

But i don't agree he is bang average, but he ain't International material IMO, like Salvi great club player but that's it.

With you. Runs great lines and makes some unreal steals. Seems to have accustomed to players running through you here rather than attempting to run around you. See how he gets on this season.

Idiotic by bath there, when there is nobody there covering the forward shouldnt just stand at the back of an already stable ruck, he should have just picked the bloody thing up straight away and run with it.

Decent save by Watson there although how were 4 Worcester players there before any Bath support? A lot of players may now put effort in going forwards but when covering in retreat too many players still don't put enough effort in to get back.

Brew can't catch for ****, it's embarrassing having handling as bad as him at this level.

Ok how the hell can none of the Bath front row know they are required to hook now??? Player stupidity led to a try for Warriors. Absolutely unacceptable.

Just chilling by the pool in spain atm ( couldnt find a sports bar!) But half time all seems to be in order though go Gloucester:) up at half time, thought bath had this one but who knows.

My focus is chiefs. 24 - 10 is a good score of where the 2 clubs are tbh...Chiefs the champions. Beat the bottom 2 woth realative ease. Rusty against glous and smashed who expected to be tough and was to tough who we expected to beat (Wasps Leicester) but 5 games 5 bp.

Falcons... much respect for them who are beating good teams and putting in strong shows but also not sure they well end top 4. Prob 6 or 7th should they keep form.

So chiefs winning well but falcons not giving up amd laying down.

For the record this is an earned win not an easy win should chiefs win :)

Come one worcester glous and Lirish haha
;)

Trinder for England...

Was a player bigged up then broken. Missed his shot in early years. Though not denying it, the try the other week he made the break offloaded got it back and wasnt greedy put the try before himself

He is class...what age is he?

Ok that was weird, maul breaks away but is then called a tackle when it went to ground... Either it's still a maul and so isn't a tackle when it is stopped or it isn't a maul any more and it was obstruction! He treated it as a maul allowing the player in front to block the Bath player coming in but then doesn't let that same Bath player lie over the ball to prevent release as he can in a maul. Now led to a try. **** decision.

Thomas playing **** too, he literally has messed up everything he has done since he came on.

Last edited:
Unfortunately Tigers still too inconsistent to challenge for the ***le. Should have got a bonus point today, but allowed Irish a bonus point instead. Irish did well to take it, but Tigers should have finished them off earlier. They have the same number of wins and losses as Exeter, but are already 5 bonus points behind.

Poor from us. Irish were poor and they've come within a point.

Unfortunately Tigers still too inconsistent to challenge for the ***le. Should have got a bonus point today, but allowed Irish a bonus point instead. Irish did well to take it, but Tigers should have finished them off earlier. They have the same number of wins and losses as Exeter, but are already 5 bonus points behind.

Hardly inconsistent 4 wins in a row without a TBP. If anything that is consistent.

Hardly inconsistent 4 wins in a row without a TBP. If anything that is consistent.

By inconsistent I mean the level at which they play in a game. Leicester for me are very similar to Gloucester, except Leicester find more ways to win. However both teams don't play at a consistent level throughout a whole game. Leicester will still compete, but if you look at how consistent Saracens are and Wasp and Exeter at the end of last year, that was why they were comfortably competing for the ***le and Leicester scrapped in. The level I'm talking about is winning the premiership and teams that win will put Irish to the sword and take the bonus points. Teams that will compete for the 4th play off space or 5-7 etc... won't.

I'd expect Sarries to go top today. Looking at the lineups, I'm expecting them to get a BP win, but apart from tearing Saints apart in round 1, they haven't massively sparkled going forward this season (only 2 BPs so far).

I'd expect Sarries to go top today. Looking at the lineups, I'm expecting them to get a BP win, but apart from tearing Saints apart in round 1, they haven't massively sparkled going forward this season (only 2 BPs so far).

Sarries get the wins normally but chiefs get the BP. 6 games 6 bonus points. And good win yesterday for chiefs :)

IF sarries lose than the top 6 would have all won 4 lost 2.

When was the last time that has happened?

I expect Sarries to get the 5 points.

Rubbish start from Wasps, Sarries look on it. Could be a long afternoon for pests

Latest posts