• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 2017/18 Grand Final

Both sides are very good but Sarries in my oppinion are the better side, yes Exeter have been slightly on top most recently but let's not forget Sarries went on a bad run of form which now seems behind them, key England/lions players not st the best and a few injury's seem a big part.

Also Exeter are currently deserved champions but let's not forget it was an extremely tight semi final they won right at the death, probably needs factoring in that Exeter should have been considerable fresher as Sarries had only just won the CC final.

Just my two cents

I'd prefer Exeter to win.

But, in all honestly... the primary thing I care about is the fitness of the England players. I just hope that no-one gets injured.

But, in all honestly... the primary thing I care about is the fitness of the England players. I just hope that no-one gets injured.

Couldn't agree more specially Billy, Worst fear is he becomes like Tualangi.

Hoping chiefs win but also as above hoping for england players to come out fit for the SA tour. Few interesting match ups though

Mako hepburn
George LCD
Isiekwe armand
Billy S Simmonds
Loz slade
Earle(when he comes on) nowell
All fighting for an england position, starting shirt or should injuries happen then proving themselves worthy as replacements on the tour

Is alot of talent in both teams, maybe sarries do have the edge and are deserving of the favourites tag but no way can you dismiss Chiefs

Score differential predictions anyone?

For me sarries by 6 points. Low scoring IMO, 14-8 or something like that

Chiefs by 3, Chiefs 21 - 18 sarries got to back the Chiefs but wont be as high scoring or one sided as either semi

Both sides giving it everything, but Sarries do have the edge, their defence has been fantastic and put so much pressure on the Exeter forwards. As the commentators said, when Nic White goes to pass the forwards aren't ready in position like normal. It's also what I suggested that Exeter are generally reliant on the forwards and struggle if they struggle. Thier backs don't look like providing an alternative at the moment.

Exeter just need more width... It's a bit of a cliche, but next score is vital. If it's sarries, then that's it for chiefs.

Can't see how Exe win this unless they have 100% possession for the remaining 40.

They put 3 on in 10 with 100%. 40 should just be enough for them.

I thought Saracens would run a way with it. Too many good players.

Latest posts