• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 2017/18 Round 20

Wasps/Worcester was an odd game... it never really got going... didn't think Ian Tempest had the best of games... Went back a country mile to ping Gopperth (and carded him) for touching Kitchener's back... (slightly vexing after the whole Bassett incident last week and JP saying it was too far back) but then again Willis was a little lucky that they decided there was no downward force and that Pennell twisted (god that kid is strong).

Interesting topic and maybe one for a slightly different forum but with a look ahead to the summer and that Clifford/JJ and a few others will be out injured (most likely) and assuming that Exeter, Sarries and Wasps? players won't be available due to Prem commitments..

Who makes that BaBas game? Depends on that fourth spot .. (Leicester/ Newcastle/ Glaws or Sale)...

There not been any citings at all this week? I haven't seen any reported.

They must be delayed, there No way Graham can get away with that,
Webber should be cited as well

Depends I suppose, Cant the clubs take evidence to the panel to review.. isn't that what happened with Haley/Bassett?

Anyone got a video of gary graham on ben curry? I wamt to rewatch how bad it was but i thought it should have been a red if seen and deffinatly a ban.

Rob Horne has had to retire after the injury he picked up in the tigers game!

Serious nerve damage in his arm, apparently

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">A lot of armchair doctor&#39;s decided last week that Rob Horne&#39;s &quot;concussion&quot; was being covered up with an arm in injury.<br><br>That arm injury has now forced him to retire at the age of 28.</p>&mdash; Neil Treacy (@neil_treacy) <a href="https://twitter.com/neil_treacy/status/987620076110131202?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">April 21, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Awful news. Hope Sione doesn't feel bad despite doing nothing wrong at all. Quality player. Probably would've got more Aussie caps in the future.

Really sad to see that. Especially so soon after confirmation that Sam Jones has also had to retire.

Such a strange injury..... the contact was so inconspicuous... what devastating news.. hopefully we see both him and S.Jones still involved in Rugby... Maybe part of the new generation of rugby coaches?

Latest posts