• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 2017/18 Round 20

Not so much shooting yourself in the foot as the head from Bath. So many silly errors and decisions just handing this to Saracens on a platter.

Bath players don't look like they care right now. Almost like they've already given up on top 6, know they can't be relegated and so just easing to finish the season.

Bath players don't look like they care right now. Almost like they've already given up on top 6, know they can't be relegated and so just easing to finish the season.
To be fair if you were a Bath player would you want Top 6? Can either potentially get some silverware in the Challenge Cup or get dominated in the Champions. I know which one I'd want.

To be fair if you were a Bath player would you want Top 6? Can either potentially get some silverware in the Challenge Cup or get dominated in the Champions. I know which one I'd want.

I kind of understand your point, on the other hand surely as a professional player you want to achieve the best you can and hold your head up high after playing well even if you lose. Aled Brew for me showed the correct attitude, many other Bath players didn't and if I was Todd Blackadder I'd have some strong words for those players.

I kind of understand your point, on the other hand surely as a professional player you want to achieve the best you can and hold your head up high after playing well even if you lose. Aled Brew for me showed the correct attitude, many other Bath players didn't and if I was Todd Blackadder I'd have some strong words for those players.

From what Blackadder has said, he's already had words with the players and they just aren't listening. The attitude that exists at the club stinks.

more money in one than the other.

From what Blackadder has said, he's already had words with the players and they just aren't listening. The attitude that exists at the club stinks.

TBH training at country estate isn't the best of places.

Not sure that's really a problem...

Not sure it helps the mindset though.

Sure top of the line training facility = Great, but I just don't know how a training ground in a country estate can help develop a aggressive sportsman mentality?
How many other teams all the sports do it?

Not sure it helps the mindset though.

Sure top of the line training facility = Great, but I just don't know how a training ground in a country estate can help develop a aggressive sportsman mentality?
How many other teams all the sports do it?
Really? I can't imagine makes any difference.

Really? I can't imagine makes any difference.

I mean at the very top of all sports what seems like a little thing can have affects especially where you train.

Honestly how would you feel training at a 1820 grade 2 listed building? Just for me i reckon it would be like prep school or something, not when you are playing in a top professional league.

You ever been to pennyhill park? Posh as ****,
I swiped a towel when I was there pre-2011 RWC and it's still going strong 7 years later. You don't get that kind of cloth at your run of the mill hotel/estate

You ever been to pennyhill park? Posh as ****,
I swiped a towel when I was there pre-2011 RWC and it's still going strong 7 years later. You don't get that kind of cloth at your run of the mill hotel/estate

How many weeks a year do they train their compared to the clubs facilities.
One's special international stuff the other is everyday club rugby very different things.

Great game at the madejski, just got home from it, 6 tries in all but fustrating handling errors from chiefs, All in all what youd expect with 12th v 1st. Chiefs should have little issue with sale at home and quins quins away. Top place pretty much sealed

One step forward followed by another step back at the moment for Worcester. We looked so dominant against Newcastle last weekend so to follow it up with a pretty limp performance this weekend was a bit of a disappointment. On the plus side London Irish didn't take anything off Exeter today so at least I can confidently say we'll still be in this league next year!

Think we're looking at a top four of Exeter, Saracens, Wasps & Leicester (hard to imagine them not bouncing back with a vengeance).

Latest posts