• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 2017/18 Round 20

Sale ended how they should have been playing the whole game. However simple fact is that if Newcastle are going to get top 4 they will see this out.

Just know it will end up finishing 5-2 in terms of points. Worst scenario for us and Pests.

Word on the pitch though. Nowhere near good enough for top flight rugby.

Garry graham out for the season after hitting curry twice to the back of the head causing the HIA. Definate ban

Yep, he started very well, made a huge impact and then ruins it with silly behaviour. Cant see him going SA if he's missing the end of the season.

Considering he's not long turned 18 Luke James has taken to senior/pro rugby like a duck to water
Can't hurt having the partnership with his brother in the midfield

could do with Sale getting 2 more penalties to Falcons 0.
Sale 57
Falcons 56

If Tigers can get the win this week and next and Exeter beat Sale next week that would mean we go to Sale without needing a win.

How come?

Have you seen it?

1. It's plastic
2. It's the garbage plastic
3. Just look at it. Ain't pleasant at all
4. I can tell you now these pitches irritate the hell outta your skin.
5. Got these a couple months ago from the same type of pitch:

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-13_21-38-0.png
    upload_2018-4-13_21-38-0.png
    447.3 KB · Views: 10
If he gets cited for something like that then the Falcons loosehead should be sent to prison, he was cheapshotting everyone at every ruck
I'd never really heard of him before but he was an absolute see you next Tuesday the entire game

Anyone got a clip of the Webber incident? I missed it.

Tbh after tonight I think that's it for Sale's Top 4 chances. Both Leicester and Wasps should win and even without a bonus point win that would put them 6 points ahead. I can't see Sale winning at Exeter and unlikely to get a losing bonus point. On top Wasps should also beat Northampton and then even a draw between leicester and newcastle would put them too far ahead.

I think top 4 was always asking a bit too much considering our poor start to the season and current backs crisis.

Pre-season I hoped we'd manage top 6, without looking at everyone else's run ins I've still got my fingers crossed

Well with Exeter and Leicester to go, plus current bans/injuries and potential new bans it may be out of your hands and depend on Gloucester and Bath's results. If those bans have an effect then Steve Diamond needs to discipline them on top as it will have cost Sale quite a bit.

Latest posts