• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 2017/18 Round 20

Lol only Leicester could be behind after such a dominant opening 10 minutes. Still think they could wrap this up fairly quickly though.

Genge is such a powerful carrier but it's good to see he is also elusive and relies on footwork to beat defenders rather than just running directly at them.

Well that's really opened up the last playoff place. Looks like next weeks game between Leicester and Newcastle is the decider.

Wasps should beat Northampton (though I said that about Leicester) and should secure 3rd.
Gloucester have a opportunity though also have Sarries in the last game, so I think they will fall short.
Sale have to get a result against Exeter to have a chance and I don't see that happening.

Well that's really opened up the last playoff place. Looks like next weeks game between Leicester and Newcastle is the decider.

Wasps should beat Northampton (though I said that about Leicester) and should secure 3rd.
Gloucester have a opportunity though also have Sarries in the last game, so I think they will fall short.
Sale have to get a result against Exeter to have a chance and I don't see that happening.
It's going down to the wire.

I think we'll fall short against Sarries but I'd be overjoyed with a top six finish. Considering our average position over the past few years has been tenth I'll take that every day of the week.

Latest posts