• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 2017/18 Round 22

Not sure why BT sport are making such a big about Macginty being put out by the possibility of Jackson coming in?!

It's not that uncommon for clubs to sign players, and AJ is hardly Dan Carter.

Genge has to be close to theoretical first choice in SA?

Think Genge is comfortably first choice (or should be), he's just better than all the others. Maybe not as skillfull ball in hand as Mako but his raw power and aggressiveness will be needed with Binny potentially out.

Bloody needed that try. We're playing like this is an end of season jolly, whereas this is arguably the most important game of the season

Biased I know but the thing with Genge is that he's strong in both the tight and the loose, whilst the other English props seem to be good at one or the other. TBH I'd go as far as saying Genge's work in the scrum is better than his carrying.

Holmes is a good prospect IMO will be starting winger next season.

I was saying that when he was playing for Leeds before Wasps signed him, not flashy; which causes him to be overlooked, I think.

Don't see how that was a double movement in the Banahan try... Looks like he was taken down and then reached.

Bit old to be considered a prospect isn't he? He's only a couple of months younger than North!

Depressing end to the season,
Mindset didn't look right. Tigers looked like they wanted to win and we just wanted to have a run about.

Get in there. Probably finishing where we deserve. 5th is about right.

Bit old to be considered a prospect isn't he? He's only a couple of months younger than North!

Depressing end to the season,
Mindset didn't look right. Tigers looked like they wanted to win and we just wanted to have a run about.

True but it's his first proper season of Prem rugby and consdiering Lewington is still viewed as a prospect by some Holmes is 7 months younger.

Nice enjoyable game at Gardens today crap first 45 well done warrior's.
Last 35 a good comeback nice to see Foden get a couple of trys and Myler popping over the last min penalty.
Harks back to a few years ago.
Rebuilding needed clearly for both teams who may well have another season of looking over their shoulders hoping that someone is worse.
Hope FH is ok looked a nasty injury.
Nice send off post match best of luck to all who depart the Gardens

Pathetic Home losses against Saints, Bath and Worcester cost us big time.

Thrashings all round and not a losing BP in sight. Apart from Saints Wuss the margins were all 17 plus. Total end of season feel.

Nice way for Banahan to bow out from Barf.

Word on Falcons finishing 4th with a considerably negative points difference. Emphasises others throwing 4th away IMO.

Latest posts