Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
4kdbjfE.png

Do we know broadcasting yet?
Sale v Leicester looks like the one to watch for any neutrals - the only match where both teams have anything to play for.

Touch Judges are JP Doyle aswell and Tom Foley. Sean Davey is TMO.

So I mean we can blame Foley.
Barnes and Doyle both reffing the same game...tell the players not to turn up, that's all I'm interested in.

Seems pretty crazy to have the two best refs in the league in one game - would've thought they'd want Doyle in charge of one himself.

Barnes and Doyle both reffing the same game...tell the players not to turn up, that's all I'm interested in.

Seems pretty crazy to have the two best refs in the league in one game - would've thought they'd want Doyle in charge of one himself.

As said this is really the only one with something to play for, gives some other guys game time in charge.

Wonder If Tigers put in an complaint against Pearce?

Wasps should beat falcons puttings top 4 as chiefs sarries wasps falcons. Can see Gloucester beating sarries as the game means nothing to sarries and they will rest alot of their players, mako needs one and though billy needs game tike hes injured again...hopfully not the new manu.

Can see Gloucester beating sarries as the game means nothing to sarries and they will rest alot of their players, mako needs one and though billy needs game tike hes injured again...hopfully not the new manu.
In a strange way I agree with you, though I wouldn't be surprised if we had one eye on the Challenge Cup final and took an absolute hiding.

I picked us to beat Bath last week and that didn't work out too well..................................

Sale Sharks
15.Mike Haley; 14.Byron McGuigan, 13.Sam James, 12. Will Addison, 11.Marland Yarde; 10. AJ MacGinty, 9. Faf De Klerk; 1. Ross Harrison, 2. Rob Webber, 3. WillGriff John, 4. Bryn Evans, 5. Andrei Ostrikov, 6. Jono Ross (capt.), 7. Tom Curry, 8. Josh Strauss.

Replacements: 16. Marc Jones, 17. Alexandru Tarus, 18.Halani Aulika, 19. Josh Beaumont, 20. Ben Curry, 21. Will Cliff, 22. Johnny Leota, 23. Luke James

Would've preferred Addison on the bench and either of the centre's starting but other than that I'm happy

Sale Sharks
15.Mike Haley; 14.Byron McGuigan, 13.Sam James, 12. Will Addison, 11.Marland Yarde; 10. AJ MacGinty, 9. Faf De Klerk; 1. Ross Harrison, 2. Rob Webber, 3. WillGriff John, 4. Bryn Evans, 5. Andrei Ostrikov, 6. Jono Ross (capt.), 7. Tom Curry, 8. Josh Strauss.

Replacements: 16. Marc Jones, 17. Alexandru Tarus, 18.Halani Aulika, 19. Josh Beaumont, 20. Ben Curry, 21. Will Cliff, 22. Johnny Leota, 23. Luke James

Would've preferred Addison on the bench and either of the centre's starting but other than that I'm happy

Last game for him isn't though.

Bath are taking their chance seriously. Need 5 points, and other results to fall for them (Glos and Sharks losing); but ave to earn thier 5 first.
Bath
15. Tom Homer
14. Cooper Vuna
13. Matt Banahan
12. James Wilson
11. Aled Brew
10. Rhys Priestland
9. Khan Fotuali'i

1. Lucas Noguera
2. Tom Dunn
3. Anthony Perenise
4. Matt Garvey (C)
5. Elliott Stooke
6. Tom Ellis
7. Francois Louw
8. Taulupe Faletau

Replacements
16. Jack Walker; 17. Beno Obano; 18. Victor Delmas; 19. James Phillips; 20. Zach Mercer
21. Max Green; 22. Freddie Burns; 23. Max Clark

London Irish:
15 Greig Tonks
14 Joe Cokanasigsa
13 Tom Fowlie
12 Fergus Mulchrone
11 Ben Loader
10 Theo Brophy Clews
9 Scott Steele

1 Harry Elrington
2 Porecki
3 Ollie Hoskins
4 Franco van der Merwe (c)
5 Sebastian De Chaves
6 Josh McNally
7 Blair Cowan
8 Ofisa Treviranus

Replacements:
16 David Paice, 17 Ben Franks, 18 Petrus Du Plessis, 19 Jack Cooke, 20 Josh Basham
21 Piet van Zyl, 22 Johnny Williams, 23 Alex Lewington

Addison doing his hamstring 6mins into his finale is pretty fitting to be honest, considering his history.

Gutting for him though, so many injuries

Good to see Butler getting a couple of tries... decent at age grade.

What a messy game,
It's like of those "England legends vs rest of the world legends" charity games

Latest posts