Saracens.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Northampton.png

Live on BT Sport
London%20Welsh.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Leicester.png

Live on BT Sport

Sale with an unchanged 23 from last week - unsurprising considering it went well, and we don't really have anyone else to come in :lol:

Hopefully they bundle Cips out of the stoop straight after the whistle so the Quins lot can't start planting ideas about how great it'd be to move to them next season.

Bath Rugby team to face London Irish
15 Luke Arscott
14 Semesa Rokoduguni
13 Jonathan Joseph
12 Kyle Eastmond
11 Matt Banahan
10 Gavin Henson
9 Micky Young
1 Nathan Catt
2 Ross Batty
3 Henry Thomas
4 Stuart Hooper (c)
5 Dominic Day
6 Matt Garvey
7 David Sisi
8 Leroy Houston

Replacements

16 Tom Dunn
17 Nick Auterac
18 Kane Palma-Newport
19 Charlie Ewels
20 Carl Fearns
21 Chris Cook
22 Ollie Devoto
23 Olly Woodburn

Hopefully Banahan is getting into some better form, recent game suggest he may be, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Big game this one for Coventry Wasps. despite being up to 5th and having recorded some good wins, we still basically 'don't win away from home at all, a few notable exceptions aside. I don't believe we function well enough as 15 men with a proper game plan to beat very well drilled and organised sides away from home.

I'm doubtful that we can win but if we do it'll be a huge achievement and sign of things to come, given Exeter are going so well.

Big game this one for Coventry Wasps. despite being up to 5th and having recorded some good wins, we still basically 'don't win away from home at all, a few notable exceptions aside. I don't believe we function well enough as 15 men with a proper game plan to beat very well drilled and organised sides away from home.

I'm doubtful that we can win but if we do it'll be a huge achievement and sign of things to come, given Exeter are going so well.

yeah, agreed. I know we're 5th but i just don't get the feeling we're truly top 4 contenders. I hope i'm wrong but i fully expect us to be midtable end of the season.

^
The annoying thing is it doesn't seem to matter who the opposition are; be it Leinster or London Irish, in the past 2 years we tend to always lose by 7 - 10 points away from home, very often getting a LBT but rarely anything more.

We tend to strike ahead early with a brilliant individual try before the other team have really got their game onto the field. it then becomes an arm wrestle which we eventually lose.
In my eyes, Stephen Jones is running out of time.

Irish fan here first post Feel we've got a bit of a chance against bath but they've somehow got Eastmond and Roko anyway when ever we haven't had Cowan we've been awful so could be 30+

^
The annoying thing is it doesn't seem to matter who the opposition are; be it Leinster or London Irish, in the past 2 years we tend to always lose by 7 - 10 points away from home, very often getting a LBT but rarely anything more.

We tend to strike ahead early with a brilliant individual try before the other team have really got their game onto the field. it then becomes an arm wrestle which we eventually lose.
In my eyes, Stephen Jones is running out of time.

Yeah but we never ever realistically look like winning those games.

Were one of those teams that people can't get away from but don't lose to.

Leicester team for welsh first start for Tommy Bell, a big result here and some games going our way for the other fixtures and we could be 5th/6th.

Leicester Tigers (v London Welsh, away, Sunday 3.15pm)
15 Tommy Bell
14 Blaine Scully
13 Matt Smith
12 Anthony Allen
11 Adam Thompstone
10 Freddie Burns
9 David Mele
1 Michele Rizzo
2 Harry Thacker
3 Dan Cole
4 Brad Thorn (c)
5 Graham Kitchener
6 Jamie Gibson
7 Julian Salvi
8 Jordan Crane

Replacements
16 Jake Farnworth
17 Tom Bristow
18 Fraser Balmain
19 Robert Barbieri
20 Laurence Pearce
21 Sam Harrison
22 Owen Williams
23 Mathew Tait

Weeeeyyyyyy

I know Quins are a bit depleted but ill take an away win every day.

Newcastle are trouncing Gloucester as well so good night all round!

Such a frustrating game. Didn't think Glos would win it with the number and calibre of players missing:

Wood, Murphy, Hibbard, Lutui, Puafisi, Galarza, Morgan, Kalamafoni, Rowan, Laidlaw, Hook, Twelvetrees, Trinder, May and Cook. Then Robson and Sharples get injured early in the first half too.

On a more Glos-positive vibe, Gareth Evans is qualiittttyyyy again. Thought our attacking play improved a lot with him on. Hopefully he's ready for a few starts now. Get him in the England squad. :p

Last edited:
Would be upset about Burrell getting the 13 shirt vs Aus if that's indicative of his form.
Defensive question marks aside.

Glad he's got rid of that lid he had too.

Last edited:
How bad's what?

Saints are battering Sarries at the moment.

edit: my first post should have said "wouldn't" not "would".

Figallo is getting chewed up by Waller and Haywood.

Last edited:

Latest posts