• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

B&I Lions 2009 - whos going?

I'm going. Started saving this time last year @ £20 a week you don't miss it. I figured £4,000 would be enough to have a good blow out as Sterling will be strong against the Rand (fingers crossed).

Personally I wouldn't entertain the thought of going with a tour operator as I don't like getting ripped off for something I'm quite capable of doing myself. :)

SA is a beautiful place and people shouldn't feel threatened about things they read in the papers and see on the news.

Get your arses over there and enjoy it. The tour only happens once every 12 years so make the most of it while you can.
[/b]

Oh indeed, I hope I didn't put anyone off with the whole hillbrow thing becuase, you know, that's just hillbrow.

We're just like your average country (* only prettier :beach: *). Considering crime and so forth, nothing here that would probably surprise anyone from the UK so come on down and enjoy yourselves.

Well its just the tickets I want and to be honest, I really can't be arsed poncing about overseas ticket agencies and websites tapping on a button and praying that I'll somehow get a ticket.

I can quite happily plan something for myself, and I'm not a fan of tour operators, I'm quite happy to make an exception if it means that I'm gauranteed tickets.

Latest posts