• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Backbreaker demo online

The alternate to madden people are looking for??

• Total voters
Woah, they really have fixed a lot,
Does it mention when the patch is out? I didnt see it in the post

Offensive Gameplay Camera

• The Quarterback camera has been pulled back and raised a little. This still keeps the feeling of being down in the action, but provides a slightly wider view and vision over the line
Yay!

Too much Boom!

Stopped "Boom" playing every kickoff. It now only occurs at the start of each half. Yay!
Not yay. Boo!

---

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wo_uRVsrY7w&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wo_uRVsrY7w&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

OMFG that is a crazy patch. Definitely shows that natural motion are listening to their forum. I'm well impressed. Ive been really enjoying the game so far, and find it really hard going back to madden (feels too automatic) and this patch update is just gonna make it harder for me to go and buy 11. fixed a lot of the stuff that really p'd me off, so this is good news. Hopefully this means i can get my "Ospreylia Ospreys" to the top in both RTBB and leagues :D :D (get really frustrated and can't play more than 1 game a day) haha. woop woop

The patch really helps!
It feels like a completely different game, the passing is much better (actually throwing some that aren't intercepts now :p ) - i think it makes the game much more playable (i wasn't enjoying it as much as i am now, before the patch)

The patch really helps!
It feels like a completely different game, the passing is much better (actually throwing some that aren't intercepts now :p ) - i think it makes the game much more playable (i wasn't enjoying it as much as i am now, before the patch)

Exact opposite for me. :( Being able to see who I'm throwing to is nice, but I still get intercepted, or the ball is dropped And I can't seem to make any runs.

Last edited:
anyone else found that the gameplay is like miles quicker (which is a bit weird cause i liked it slower). still loving it even more now, nice to be able to watch the hits at different angles :D :D

I agree about the runs actually, i miss being able to have long runs, now i'm lucky to get 1yd
I think the passing is fine though, i rarely get intercepts. Dropped balls are sometimes a problem, but i'm guessing that that's partly due to the fact that my team is shite (i've only 'upgraded' the QB so far)

A few days break my have done me some good. Restarted RTBB as my previous save wasn't loading properly, stings a bit to lose 11 seasons of progress, but it gave me a chance to set my attacking bias to focus. Don't know if that made a significant difference, but I was less frustrated in general.

Does anyone here still have a copy of this game that they don't like playing anymore, I'm keen to get my hands on a copy but it seems any place I try to find it doesn't have it.:(

<iframe ***le="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-sc8XlhsBcE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Is that an XBLA game?
If so, might get that! I miss backbreaker a bit, but it's still pretty pricey, even used, so this would be a good fix - I like the tackle alley on it a lot too

oooooo that looks interesting. Presume its gonna be the whole tackle alley mode thingy?? looks like they've included a neat little "slide" as well. Looking forward to see what they do with this... just seen its exclusive 360, ah well. Looks like i'm nicking my brothers console :p

Latest posts