• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Beer

As a mexican, I drink Corona almost every time, but my favorite beer is Guinness. Although my favorite alcoholic beverage is whisky.

Jim Beam Bourbon, it's not a beer, but then I don't give a ****...

Yes I just got home from a night on the ****, big whoop, wanna fight about it??? [/b]

:lol:

ewww burbon.. so cheap, so nasty. its just commecial whiskey.

speaking of whiskey - a good whiskey, 2:1 ginger ale is quite good.

tonight? nothing still recovering from last night. finally got to bed at 10 past 6, mainly cider last night but also some carlsberg, kronenberg and random polish thing from a local supermarket.

So how does everyone prefer drinking beer?

Personally i like drinking beer in a glass icey cold out of a tap.However i dont mind drinking stubbies and if i have to or are low on funds drinking tinnies.

I can quaff it out of a glass but seem to be slow drinking when i drink out of cans or stubbies go figure. :huh:

Personally i like drinking beer in a glass icey cold out of a tap.However i dont mind drinking stubbies and if i have to or are low on funds drinking tinnies.

I can quaff it out of a glass but seem to be slow drinking when i drink out of cans or stubbies go figure. :huh:
[/b]
Pretty much the same. Love it fresh out the tap, will drink it from duppies, don't mind it out cans too much. I
just don't drink warm beer though.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
Pretty much the same. Love it fresh out the tap, will drink it from duppies, don't mind it out cans too much. I
just don't drink warm beer though. [/b][/quote]

Warm beer is a crime against humanity......my mate worked out west nearish to the Western Australian border where there was aboriginals who came to the roadhouse where he worked and buy booze and food.They couldnt buy fullstrength beer so they would buy swan gold the strongest beer you can get and leave it out for a couple of hours and it would be full strength by then. :vomit:

But yes out of a tap (so long as they keep the lines clean and the beer doesnt sit too long in the keg) is a joy especially you get something like kilkenny in a pint glass. B)

Warm beer is a crime against humanity......[/b]

My Russian teacher microwaves her beer. I was all :eek: whan she told us. I love my beer to be freezing cold if it's a hot day. If not, I'll have a cool one. Don't care if it's from a pint or straight from the bottle.

Fosters at the mo. But the only beers I won't drink are Carlsberg and Bud (out of the tap anyway, just doesn't taste the same as a bottle).

Was drinking good old Brains a few years ago, always nice to have one now and again. Also drink some Polish beer from my local, can hardly pronounce it, let alone spell it.

As others, tap first, bottle and can at last resort.

Why's XXXX beer called XXXX?

Because Queenslanders are too f!_!cking stupid to spell ****.

Was introduced to a drop worth its weight in gold by dad the other day.

COOPERS Extra Strong Vintage Ale.

Was introduced to a drop worth its weight in gold by dad the other day.

[/b]

HI 5!!! :cheers:

That stuff is quality........in SA they have it on tap during certain times of the year i would love to try a imperial pint of the stuff.

<div class='quotemain'> Was introduced to a drop worth its weight in gold by dad the other day.

[/b]

HI 5!!! :cheers:

That stuff is quality........in SA they have it on tap during certain times of the year i would love to try a imperial pint of the stuff.
[/b][/quote]
I liken it to Beez Neez. Coopers EXVA has a slight honey taste and aroma to it.

Latest posts