• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Beer

Cobra Beer is my fave, but when i go to Poland to visit my brother i drink Tyskie, a rather good Polish beer.

haha, last week me and the flat mate finnished off a bottle of tequilla and malibu (by finnishing i mean, we only had 2 shots and 2 drinks each) along with a good 3 dozen beers. take the rubbish out monday morning - neighbour goes "big night ehy?"
"na, been pritty quiet week"

At the moment

Skol

If it's good enough for the Queen then it's good enough for me.

big cheap weekend planned

we'll be hitting the turbo G (turbo) 6 cans for 7 euro
the fosters at 6 for 8
the barvaria in the harbour bar cheap as f*** nd not bad off the tap

ehh dunno bout saturday yet...

This beer called kamenitza i had in bulgaria other week was pretty good, it's on sale in tesco now, definately worth a shout...

<div class='quotemain'> I had coopers sparkling ale 5.8% 3 longnecks for $12. :D [/b]
Try the Extra Strong Vintage Ale....7.5%. Do you know if its sold in long necks?
[/b][/quote]

No they would never do that to such a fine beer however good longnecks are. :)

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> I had coopers sparkling ale 5.8% 3 longnecks for $12. :D [/b]
Try the Extra Strong Vintage Ale....7.5%. Do you know if its sold in long necks?
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
Just as well!

The packaging on the bottle is pretty plush...the stickers that is.

Have you ever had the privelage?

had the tui brew 5, their 5% beer.

f***ing disgusting. love normal tui - brew 5 tastes like ass

Weren't the winners of the New Zealand International Beer Awards 2008 released already? I read something about Belgium not doing all that bad :p

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> I had coopers sparkling ale 5.8% 3 longnecks for $12. :D [/b]
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
Just as well!

The packaging on the bottle is pretty plush...the stickers that is.

Have you ever had the privelage?
[/b][/quote]

Indeed i have quite the beer!

Whats this Brains Beer that I see on the front of the Welsh jersey? Is it any good?
[/b]
Brains is typical british "warm" beer that everyone else apart from the Brits hate cos they havent got such well developed taste buds. If you ever get the chance try the SA variety its delicious.

<div class='quotemain'>
Whats this Brains Beer that I see on the front of the Welsh jersey? Is it any good?
[/b]
Brains is typical british "warm" beer that everyone else apart from the Brits hate cos they havent got such well developed taste buds. If you ever get the chance try the SA variety its delicious.
[/b][/quote]
I'd recommend Castle Lager, it's the most popular South African beer. Very balanced beer.
Another popular beer brewed in Southern Africa is Windhoek, which comes from Namibia. Namibia was a colony of Germany, so expect a heavy German influence. I don't enjoy it that much personally.

Danny, what beer did you have?

Latest posts