Nethergate Umbel Ale
Wood Brewery Shropshire Lad
Black Isle Organic Porter
Theakstons Old Peculiar
Orkney Island Dark Island
St Austell Tribute
Matsuyama Brewery Mild style beer.

Thats the stuff you should be drinking!

EDIT: Stupid of me to make such a mistake but I forgot to add Atlas Brewery Latitude!

Also I would have added my home county Brewer (Ridleys in Essex) but Greene King bought them up and asset stripped the place, the ********.

Greenall's bitter. Used to be huge in this area but it's hard to come by these days. Bloody gourgeous from a hand pump.

Totally forget my favourite beer actually. It's a Swiss one suprisingly - Feldschlossen Dunkel Perle.

Basically translates as Feldschlossen (the brand) 'dark beer'. Very smooth, lovely stuff.

My favourite will always be Ridleys Old Bob (pre-Greene King hatchet job) but now I have had to switch to Shepard Neame Spitfire as my favourite.

London Pride
Shepard Neame Spitfire
Adnams Broadside
Timothy Taylor Landlord
Nethergate Umbel Ale
Wood Brewery Shropshire Lad
Black Isle Organic Porter
Theakstons Old Peculiar
Orkney Island Dark Island
St Austell Tribute
Matsuyama Brewery Mild style beer.

Thats the stuff you should be drinking!

EDIT: Stupid of me to make such a mistake but I forgot to add Atlas Brewery Latitude!

Also I would have added my home county Brewer (Ridleys in Essex) but Greene King bought them up and asset stripped the place, the ********. [/b]

Well said chap.. I love my Real Ale and theres nothing better than a Several Pints of well brewed Cask Ale...

Otter Ale is pretty nice Also if you like Tribute then try St Austell Ale's Tinners, thats a nice pint...
Butcombe is a nice beer as well, especially Butcombe Gold... I am a fan of Courage Directors... But London Pride is another favourite... I could write a book if I wanted to, as I love Real Ale...

Being from Somerset as well I am a Cider Drinker, and love Scrumpy, Thatchers and my all time Favourite is Cheddar Valley...

Being from Somerset as well I am a Cider Drinker, and love Scrumpy, Thatchers and my all time Favourite is Cheddar Valley...
[/b]

cheddar valley is some excellent cider, i have only found one cider which tops it for me, and that is at my cricket club... stuff called black rat

only problem with it is, i have never met anyone who can drink more than 4 or 5 pints of it, and manage to walk out of the door under their own steam :p

Haha I have managed 8 Pints of Cheddar Valley and christ is that stuff strong... Bloody hell I was rough...

Poofs drinks. The lot of you should be ashamed, talking about Ale's and ciders!
Go put your make up on and let the real men do the drinking:

Smirnoff Ice
Archers
WKD
Smirnoff Ice....black
Reef

Wipe your brow's girls. You couldn't even take a sniff of these bad boys without getting a hangover. So take your little pint glasses and sit in your dusty old pubs. Us REAL MEN are gonna buy 3 WKD's for a tenner and knock 'em back whilst doing the 'Mackarena' to an S Club 7 song on the dance floor.
Alright?

cody's 12%,coronas and the good ol 1.5lt jimmy bottle and 3lt coke....

life is great...all but the next day of dry's..anyone got any cures for that?...sprite numbs my fricken mouth

had a bad case of the drys this morning, 2 x 1.5l bottles of fanta then a 3rd one in the afternoon had me feeling a lot better, i was craving sugar to the baddest, a few too many hunting dogs (jager bombs) last night

Well my Fav Beer is,

SPEIGHTS!!!!

Beer of Champions!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

<div class='quotemain'>
Corona, with lemon and salt.
[/b]
ever had corona, lime & tobasco sauce?

[/b][/quote]

Ever had a beer which wasn't a poncy, pretentious lady-boy's beer with a slice of lemon or lime on top? :D

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

i'm a heiniken man myself though, just for the record.
[/b][/quote]

No unfourtunately. Is it good?

Heineken goes down pretty well too.

Hey Prestwick: Don't knock it till you've tried it, especially when your other options are tiny, overpriced pints.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

i'm a heiniken man myself though, just for the record.
[/b][/quote]

Hey Prestwick: Don't knock it till you've tried it, especially when your other options are tiny, overpriced pints. [/b][/quote]

Bottle of Corona = £3.00
1 Pint Spitfire = £2.00

I dont call it overpriced... or Tiny a Pint is more than what a bottle is... and its cheaper!!!

Hey Prestwick: Don't knock it till you've tried it, especially when your other options are tiny, overpriced pints.
[/b]

At my local:

Corona poofy boy bottle : £3.50 (or two trillion Euro monopoly money)
Pint of Spitfire: £2 an imperial pint.

And I've tried both Heineken and Corona and have given then a hearty thumbs down. Tasteless filtered horse urine packed full of aditives and artificial crap which kills the natural process, the flavour and the pint overall. So, on reflection, I can knock it after all.

And since when was a pint "tiny"? Now I may live in a bastion of Imperial measures, but I'm sure 568ml is more than 330ml.

stupidboy.jpg

I don't like beer much at all, only a few that I'm particularly keen on.

Super Strongbow is the way forward though.
[/b]
Tell me more about this "Super" Strongbow. I'm addicted to Magners currently...my pub is now the first in Midwest America to have it...seriously...I previously had to sneak several bottles through customs to get it!!!

Jim Beam Bourbon, it's not a beer, but then I don't give a ****...

Yes I just got home from a night on the ****, big whoop, wanna fight about it???
[/b]
3e9978da82fced368f9c72a2889402d620332572.jpg

Butcombe bitter, lovely stuff
I'm also partial to a bit of jack daniels
[/b]
Pronounced "Butt Cum?"

Poofs drinks. The lot of you should be ashamed, talking about Ale's and ciders!
Go put your make up on and let the real men do the drinking:

Smirnoff Ice
Archers
WKD
Smirnoff Ice....black
Reef

Wipe your brow's girls. You couldn't even take a sniff of these bad boys without getting a hangover. So take your little pint glasses and sit in your dusty old pubs. Us REAL MEN are gonna buy 3 WKD's for a tenner and knock 'em back whilst doing the 'Mackarena' to an S Club 7 song on the dance floor.
Alright?
[/b]
Classic.

<div class='quotemain'>
I don't like beer much at all, only a few that I'm particularly keen on.

Super Strongbow is the way forward though.
[/b]
Tell me more about this "Super" Strongbow. I'm addicted to Magners currently...my pub is now the first in Midwest America to have it...seriously...I previously had to sneak several bottles through customs to get it!!!
[/b][/quote]

Super Strongbow is bascially Strongbow, but twice the alcohol content.

4 cans of that before you go out and I guarantee a good night.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

At my local:

Corona poofy boy bottle : £3.50 (or two trillion Euro monopoly money)
Pint of Spitfire: £2 an imperial pint.

And I've tried both Heineken and Corona and have given then a hearty thumbs down. Tasteless filtered horse urine packed full of aditives and artificial crap which kills the natural process, the flavour and the pint overall. So, on reflection, I can knock it after all.

And since when was a pint "tiny"? Now I may live in a bastion of Imperial measures, but I'm sure 568ml is more than 330ml.

[/b][/quote]

This was in a dodgy "disco pub" in Rome where pints were 6 euro and came in suspisciously small plastic glasses whereas Corona was 3:50 a bottle. And it's harder to spill a bottle than a pint when you're staggering down an uneven set of stairs.

And I'm sure lager that goes for 2 quid a pop must only be made with the highest quality ingredients because the high price means they don't have to cut out something to make a profit.

Latest posts