• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Beer

Earlier on the news there was a segment about a college student in the USA who spent $2500 on developing a beer flinging fridge. It could hold 10 cans and a scoop thing picked it up and rolled it in2 a thing that threw the beer, and it threw it a couple of metres to the fella on the couch!
[/b]

_1644273_army_300.jpg

Do you think that's quite wise Sir?

Won't the beer explode all over the person as soon as they open it.

<div class='quotemain'>
Earlier on the news there was a segment about a college student in the USA who spent $2500 on developing a beer flinging fridge. It could hold 10 cans and a scoop thing picked it up and rolled it in2 a thing that threw the beer, and it threw it a couple of metres to the fella on the couch!
[/b]

_1644273_army_300.jpg

Do you think that's quite wise Sir?

Won't the beer explode all over the person as soon as they open it.
[/b][/quote]

That's what mum said aswell lol

I can vouch for Cains.

They had it on as guest beer at the Prince of Wales and it was (as Rhodesians say) SUPER! :D

Beer round here is round about £2 a pint for bitter. £2.30ish for lager. If you go to the right places you can get top quality beers for around £1.40 a pint. Some places even do £1 a pint but its awful stuff.

Beers... are FLIPPIN expensive here in Dubai... I should really be getting away from this kind of threads.. :p

Beers... are FLIPPIN expensive here in Dubai... I should really be getting away from this kind of threads.. :p
[/b]

Aye, the U A E thought police will probably track you down.

Little Creatures is my drop of choice atm

It's a little pricey but it tastes great and gets a nice buzz going after only a couple of stubbies....

little-creatures-pale-ale-707275.jpg

It's a little pricey but it tastes great and gets a nice buzz going after only a couple of stubbies....
[/b]

That is top, top beer that. Went to the brewery down there in Freeo a while back. Lovely afternoon.

One of only two proper pints of beer I had that year...the other being Hereford Bitter at Dux deLux in Christchurch.

[/b]

*******!!!!!

They are hard to find on the east............that would go down a dream right now for the hair of the dog

Bloody hell...............i forgot about that quality drop

[/b]

Looks good! I'll be sure to check it out! :)

<div class='quotemain'>
Could talk about Beer for days...

Could Drink it for Years...
[/b]

+1 rep that ****
[/b][/quote]

Haha Cheers

We all Knows Beer is the Reason we Live!!!

I'm not really sure where to start, this thread has gone so many ways.

Firstly, Bud is crap. If you're going to drink any American beer, it's either MGD(which is near the top of my list overall) or Sam Adams, which is pretty decent. I have no respect for Bud, the only good thing to come out of it is their ads on TV. "How 'bout dem Cowboys?!".

Secondly, I must say I do like Fosters. Maybe it's just that it was my first ever full beer that I had but I do like the taste of it. I'd also like to point out to people that Fosters is now trying to break into the North American market. As of last year I saw advertising on the boards at hockey games during the Stanley Cup playoffs. It may only be the NHL, but that's a pretty big step.

As for New Zealand beers, my favourite would be Speights. Tui is crap, Steinlager is mediocre, CD is alright, but Speights is tasty, and cheap.

No one here has yet to mention any Canadian beers, so I guess I'll list my favourites. Molson Canadian is one of my all-time favourites, it is top grade stuff and decently priced. Labatt's Blue is also very good, it's a larger similar to Canadian. For a bit of a higher quality beer you have to go with either Moosehead lager or Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale. Both are great, amazing beers. Keith's is nice and expesive though. Supposedly, Steelback and Sleemans are also good, but I have yet to try them.

We all Knows Beer is the Reason we Live!!!
[/b]

I have to dispute that.

For me, replace the word "Beer" for the word "Women".

A great piece from Shooting Stars (ahh good comedy game shows!):
"Say "beer can" without sounding like a Jamaican saying "Bacon". It just can't be done!"

Now that's the truth.
:)

Beer? I like Beer too.
[/b]

I've been noticing a few random comments on your behalf in the passed 10 minutes.
No objection, just an observation.

Yes, i understand the irony of this post, thank you...

:)

I'm having a laugh. It's like I'm on speed at the moment. Just scanning TRF and theres a lot of stuff to comment on and take the **** out of.

Everyone has a day or two where they want to comment on everything.

Latest posts