• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

best Simpsons moment?

S

sambãd5

i was watching the simpsons the other night, and there was the one with the beer barron. and that new cop that they brougt in was standing ontop of mt springfeild and says "ill catch you some how beer barron" then out of nowere homer yells "no you wont"
"yes yes i will"

and also

there was the one of the leader cult, and they brainwashed the entire town, by watching this movie and they were all like "I LOVE THE LEADER" then they look at homer and hes like "i dont get it, so the cops knew the fbi was setting them up?"
then the leader says "what that didnt happen!"
homer - "Oh sorry i got board and made it up, ive got a short atten... OHH A BIRD"

I sense this topic will ruin all great Simpsons jokes forever, but.....Oh well.

There are too many to name, but, one of my favourites is when Homer goes and works for Scorpio in Cyprus Creek. When Homer is being introduced to his work, Scorpio asks Homer to hang up his jacket. Homer looks around, sees no hooks,and Scorpio says, 'We don't believe in hooks, in fact, I never took off my jacket' and he is standing there with his jacket on back to front. I didn't explain it well, but we all know what happened.
Chuckle snortle grortle snort.

Anything Duffman says is classic.

Also theres this quote I remember hearing on some show, it may have been the Simpsons, but I think it was Family Guy

It went some thing like ''Daddy, Why did the Dinsosaurs die out?'' ''Because you touch yourself at night, now shut up''

Originally posted by Ripper@Mar 16 2005, 04:11 PM
Anything Duffman says is classic.

Also theres this quote I remember hearing on some show, it may have been the Simpsons, but I think it was Family Guy

It went some thing like ''Daddy, Why did the Dinsosaurs die out?'' ''Because you touch yourself at night, now shut up''
lol, family guy was the most classic, most legendary program i have seen in my life! my favorite moment in family guy was when peter finds the penicl sharpener, and he sharpens his pencils to the rubber, and then when he runs out of pencils he does a handle of something, i cant remember what exactly now, but when he runs out of things to sharpen, and then it cuts to the office door and you hear **ZIP***

btw, it was family guy

what about when the FBI, Moulder and Scully are giving homer the lie detector test. they ask homer "this is a lie detector, it will tell us whether you're lying or not, all you have to do is tell the truth....do you understand?" and homers like "yes" then the machine explodes!
<
<
<
<
.....CLASSIC!

was on yesterday so it's fresh in the memory but the one where Homer housesits for Mr Burns, Bart comes round the corner on his bike shouting I'm Al Unser Junior, Lisa on her horse I'm Princess Margaret, and along comes Homer on a rideon mower, cutting up the carpet, I'M DRUNK. Priceless.

there's so many to choose from, maybe this thread could have the longevity of what does it make you think of.
<

That bit in the one where Homer has to donate his kidney, runs away from the hospital, and that car transporter has to slam on.

Then, a car falls on him.

Brilliant!
<
<
<

Homer: Hello my name is Mr Burns
Post office man: ok, whats your first name Mr Burns?
Homer: I don't know

I think Patty or Selma are staying with the Simpsons and Homer has been giving her a hard time. Marge is out front talking with her, saying, "Homer is really a sensitive guy," when he sticks his head out of the upstairs window, breaks a plate over his head and shouts, 'Wrong!'

-----------------------

Burns: "What happened to Old Crippler?"

Smithers: "Well you have had him since the late 60's sir."

Burns: "Ah yes, I remember when he bagged his first hippy, that young man didn't think it was too goooo-vy."

Mine has to be when the Simpsons resort to the FBI's Witness Relocation Program, because Bart gets Death threats from Sideshow Bob.
And when they decide to go on it Homer gets a new name and the following happens
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
One agent suggests a new identity for Homer.

Agent: Tell you what, sir. From now on, you'll be, uh, Homer Thompson
at Terror Lake. Let's just practise a bit, hmm? When I say,
"Hello, Mr. Thompson," you'll say, "Hi."
Homer: Check.
Agent: Hello, Mr. Thompson.
Homer: [stares blankly]
Agent: Remember now, your name is Homer Thompson.
Homer: I gotcha.
[A long time later]
Agent: [sighs in frustration] Now, when I say, "Hello, Mr. Thompson,"
and press down on your foot, you smile and nod.
Homer: No problem.
Agent: Hello, Mr. Thompson! [stomps on Homer's foot a few times]
[to other agent] I think he's talking to you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Absolute Classic

Originally posted by getofmeland@Mar 17 2005, 10:13 AM
Mine has to be when the Simpsons resort to the FBI's Witness Relocation Program, because Bart gets Death threats from Sideshow Bob.
And when they decide to go on it Homer gets a new name and the following happens
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
One agent suggests a new identity for Homer.

Agent: Tell you what, sir. From now on, you'll be, uh, Homer Thompson
at Terror Lake. Let's just practise a bit, hmm? When I say,
"Hello, Mr. Thompson," you'll say, "Hi."
Homer: Check.
Agent: Remember now, your name is Homer Thompson.
Homer: I gotcha.
[A long time later]
Agent: [sighs in frustration] Now, when I say, "Hello, Mr. Thompson,"
and press down on your foot, you smile and nod.
Homer: No problem.
Agent: Hello, Mr. Thompson! [stomps on Homer's foot a few times]
[to other agent] I think he's talking to you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Absolute Classic
lol that one was great!

and on the new episodes last nite, and there at barts party, and only patty salma, there mum, marge, ralph and martin. and they were playing duck duck goose, and ralph was running around saying duck for ages!

Almost anything involving Homer is a classic. And Old Gil.

But on tonights episode, where Krusty decides to stop selling out.

Homer walks into the bathroom, and undoes his fly, ready to go for ****, then Bart says, 'Excuse me', to which Homer replies, 'Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you, Jay Leno, and a monkey were giving a clown a bath.' It was funny as.

That episode was one of the better ones I've seen recently.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Mar 17 2005, 06:35 PM
Almost anything involving Homer is a classic. And Old Gil.

But on tonights episode, where Krusty decides to stop selling out.

Homer walks into the bathroom, and undoes his fly, ready to go for ****, then Bart says, 'Excuse me', to which Homer replies, 'Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you, Jay Leno, and a monkey were giving a clown a bath.' It was funny as.

That episode was one of the better ones I've seen recently.
lol i was about to post that myself actually, but you beat me to it
<

Can't remember the epsiode but Marge says to Homer "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
Homer: "Maybe I am" Then it cuts to inside Homer's head and you see him on a hang glider above a street shooting everyone with a laser gun and yelling "Ahaha You can run, but you can't glide!"

Originally posted by el_tk@Mar 17 2005, 11:52 PM
Can't remeber the epsiode but Marge says to Homer "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
Homer: "Maybe I am" Then it cuts to inside Homer's head and you see him on a hang glider above a street shooting everyone with a laser gun and yelling "Ahaha You can run, but you can't glide!"
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Anything within Homer's mind kills me.

------
Didn't he serenade Marge one time in bed, but as usual went off track:

I gave my love a chicken, it had no bone . . . mmmm chicken.

You'd think that with the day it is they'd show the Prohibition episode, priceless one that,

and with that one of the Homer's wise insights; "To alcohol! The cause of and solution to all of life's problems."

Latest posts