• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Best teams in 7's Rugby?

I love 7s. Can't wait till there's a sevens PC game. Never understood why Ireland never puts a team into the world 7s series.

<div class='quotemain'>
What about NZ, the champions of the 1998 commonwealth games?

Eric Rush, Christian Cullen, Jonah Lomu, Bruce Reihana, Rico Gear etc
[/b]
Awsome team man some of the most explosive players to have played the game.
[/b][/quote]

I agree that year was the best year 7s had to offer

NZ is the better side...just...but Fiji, SA, England, Samoa even Australia hehe...anyone can take it on their day.

Actually, NZ's the best and Soma come second.
But for History, Fiji's th number one in Sevens !

Sevens rugby's really so exciting but I can' understand why it's so unknown in France !
To watch some tournaments, you have to wake up at 7 on the monday or to wait until 1 in the sunday night...
No live matchs on TV...
So bad.

When you see Fijians, New Zealanders, South Africans or Samoans... Whoaa... What a game it is !
And it's the only rugby (for the moments) when "lowers" countries can make it agaisnt big names of the XV sides like Kenya, Georgia, Portugal, Russia...

I really hope Sevens will be olympics soon.

1st Nz
2d Sa and fiji - it all depens on the bounch of the ball
[/b]

I do love NZ N Fiji...but in 7's...Well..I guess...I choose Fiji...eventhough Serevei is not playing anymore...huhuhuhu :p

England was unbeatable when thay had ugo monye, richard haughton david strettle, matthew tait and ben gollings

Well, until it gets the Olympic nod, the Commonwealth Games is the more high profile sevens showcase, the BBC probably drew more viewer numbers with their Commonwealth games coverage than with their usual rubbish "red button" Saturday afternoon affairs...

Latest posts