• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Biarritz v Cardiff Blues

Didn't think I'd see a poorer, mistake-ridden game this weekend than the Scarlets match last night.... I was wrong.

Well done to Cardiff though :)

I can't recall seeing that many charge downs in one game before?

Great defense throughout from the Blues, not pretty on the eye, but hey - it's Biarritz.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Dec 12 2008, 05:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I will when you start comparing apples with oranges.[/b]
Fish, apples, oranges - yummy.

Brutal game. Biarritz are bizarre - much better team, but a bunch of losers.

Fair dues Cardiff.

So what do you guys think will be cardiff's quarter final draw (it's not official yet, but unless we play seriously shite against calvisano...). Toulouse again?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lukascd @ Dec 14 2008, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
So what do you guys think will be cardiff's quarter final draw (it's not official yet, but unless we play seriously shite against calvisano...). Toulouse again?[/b]
I'd be very surprised if you don't get a home seed... And Toulouse will probably be at home aswell.
Knowing Cardiff's luck (or lack thereof) you'll get Munster in the Arms Park. -_-

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 14 2008, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Knowing Cardiff's luck (or lack thereof) you'll get Munster in the Arms Park. -_-[/b]

Pah! Blues at home against Munster in Heineken QFs?
It'll give a new meaning to the phrase, "A walk in the park."

As long as the game is like the Cardiff's home Magners league game against Munster last season, it should be a good match (just hoping that the bloody April showers don't bog down the pitch, cause this Biarritz game was a load of shite)

Latest posts