• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Biarritz v Gloucester

I would rate Nalaga well over Ngwenya, and I'm sorry but Habana is still better then both of them. Not saying they arn't good, but Habana is the best winger in the world at the moment.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elgringoborracho @ Oct 17 2009, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Oct 17 2009, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Melhor Time @ Oct 17 2009, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Biarritz are much better this season than last.

Ngwenya's 3 tries were no fluke. He has been running over players to score all season in the Top 14. No question, he is the form winger in World rugby at the moment. Habana who? Nalaga would be the other wing in a World XV.[/b]

Nah...Nalaga is nowhere near the finished article yet. He wouldn't even play for Fiji atm. Not enough skills...
[/b][/quote]

??? You joking right?? :huh:
[/b][/quote]

I'm not joking.

Any fijian winger has 10x the skills that Nalaga has. Nalaga runs straight over people. Usually fijian wingers run around people.
He never scores in the big games, or when his opposite man is a good defender (eg Donguy in the final 2 years ago).
From a skill point of view (steps, offloads, playing overlaps) he is not the best Fijian winger. With Clermont, he is provided with quality ball and 1 man to beat situations week in week out. WHen playing with Fiji he will have to make something happen, and running straight into people won't work, imo.
When he got the chance to play international he got red carded 20 mins into the game for a nasty clothesline on Elissalde.

Nothing personal but I think he is not even close to play for Fiji.

Latest posts