Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blues 12-

• Draw

• Chiefs 13+

• Total voters
I believe you get penalised for coming in through the 'side,' diving in and maybe lying on the wrong side of the ruck? lol

Yeah Williams had a solid game and Lauaki got shut down pretty much the whole night.

Both number 10's had good games too. Evans, for me (one round into the season lol) already has to be the front runner for AB's 10. He was magnificent and what a punt he has!

i found it pleasing to see, when ever lauaki got the ball, there were 3 blues coming up from the defence line WANTING to tackle him. none of them were intimidated by him. sure it was tatics, but the consistancy of it, even on 1 on 1 situations, wanting to tackle.

It was beautiful especially when Tuituvake picked him up and dropped him (illegally but still) lol

fully deserved victory to the Blues, but the scoreline made things look easy. Chiefs looked out of it after Roko's try. hopefully Chiefs will be able to deal with the pace and not have another disapointing start to the super 14 season

The Chiefs will suck forever until Foster is gone as coach. All that talent and they always fall short....their NPC team which had different coaches over the years (not Foster) have had better success.

The NZRFU should have asked Gatland to take the Chiefs franchise after he won the NPC with Waikato......stupid NZRFU

Foster and Nick White must be well connected.

Foster is crap, and Nick White is crap.

Latest posts