• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Box Art For RC2006/Release Date

R

robbinho

Found this on amazon.co.uk. Has September 23 as release date. Cover looks very EA-ish to me.

rc06.jpg

Features:

Prestigious licenses: The 6 Nations tournament, The Heineken Cup, The official national teams of England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales and Italy, Official domestic premierships

Updated data for the 2006 rugby season including over 450 official teams and 2000 official players

A realistic and detailed career mode including player transfers, coach hiring, weekly training sessions and financial management

A comprehensive training mode to learn and understand the rules of Rugby
Change the names of the players, teams and tournaments. Create your own leagues and cups.

Pre-order from Play.com for £17-99!!

Nice find Robbinho, You are smart & funny! (An unluckly combination for a big guy!
<
)

Originally posted by robbinho@Aug 3 2005, 02:23 AM
Found this on amazon.co.uk. Has September 23 as release date. Cover looks very EA-ish to me.

rc06.jpg

Features:

Prestigious licenses: The 6 Nations tournament, The Heineken Cup, The official national teams of England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales and Italy, Official domestic premierships

Updated data for the 2006 rugby season including over 450 official teams and 2000 official players

A realistic and detailed career mode including player transfers, coach hiring, weekly training sessions and financial management

A comprehensive training mode to learn and understand the rules of Rugby
Change the names of the players, teams and tournaments. Create your own leagues and cups.

oh dear god...why must the nzru etc not get on board...f*** EA..

although i like rugby 2005....I do have other reasons to like it more than most..

but I hate the NH slant to this ****...and it would need an overhaul from last game to get purchased. Have heard NOTHING...

plse surprise me.

The franchise stuff doesn't sound too bad at all, plus, there's this:

Originally posted by robbinho@Aug 3 2005, 01:23 AM

But has the gameplay changed at all?

Is there still stupid mauls every 5 seconds, exaggerated slow forwards an poor kicking(stand-still drop-goal, bad touch-finders etc.)?

Originally posted by gjohn85@Aug 3 2005, 05:01 AM
Nice find Robbinho, You are smart & funny! (An unluckly combination for a big guy!
<
)
Kindly explain....

aye Los we need the super 14 but northamption will do me with spencer harding reihana carving up.

Originally posted by robbinho@Aug 3 2005, 01:23 AM

I struggle to believe there is 450 official teams. Didnt think that many would exist unless you start talking about local club teams

well it does sound like an awful lot but is it possible if all irsh scottish welsh English and French teams are included plus international teams would there be 450 then?

Hopefully you can create Leagues and teams using your own logo's.

and hopefully they'll take a leaf out of the NCAA Football Series and still record the Super 14 team and player names in the commentry.

Looks like PC version for me either way though, just for the customisation options.

Originally posted by esoj@Aug 3 2005, 01:01 PM
well it does sound like an awful lot but is it possible if all irsh scottish welsh English and French teams are included plus international teams would there be 450 then?
Hell No.

and it says over 2000 players...

2000 divided by 450 teams - Me thinks not

Originally posted by esoj@Aug 3 2005, 01:06 PM
aye Los we need the super 14 but northamption will do me with spencer harding reihana carving up.
Funnily enough.....I love him so much (as a player
<
) that it will satisfy me too!! I'll play him till he's 74 and carting it up in a stroller!!!!

<

Oh crap! This game better be good...because it is so cheap serge!!! f*** that is like 60 dollars DELIVERED from England. Holy awesome.

Who said burning was bad....I don't do it at all (homnest), well not for games or movies anyway, and yet it has benefitted me b/c prices are coming down for some games.
<

Yay!!

$60.......I'll take the risk if it is a later release here in NZ and just order this in. Admittedly, this is partly based on BLics by swordfish being so good. Legends.
Just..plse...repeat the dose of same attitude to gameplay. Please.
<

No super 14 kills me!!! Super 12 and world cup were my favourite options on Rugby 2005 (behind WL of course).

Originally posted by Ripper+Aug 3 2005, 01:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Aug 3 2005, 01:42 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@Aug 3 2005, 01:01 PM
Hell No.

and it says over 2000 players...

2000 divided by 450 teams - Me thinks not [/b]
it says 2000 official

doesnt mean u cant have 7000 unofficial as 20 man teams

Originally posted by robbinho+Aug 3 2005, 08:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (robbinho @ Aug 3 2005, 08:51 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-gjohn85
@Aug 3 2005, 05:01 AM
<
)
Kindly explain.... [/b]
Someone's got an admirer.

You wouldn't be saying that if you knew him. He's actually a terrible person.

Originally posted by ak47@Aug 3 2005, 01:22 PM
450 is rediculous
<

REDICULOUS
<

gotto be a typo
Not as ridiculous as typing the word ridiculous incorrectly, twice, and then accusing someone else of a typo.

Ridiculous.

Think they said it was only due for European release, which probably means it'll have different ***le/branding when you guys get it.

Latest posts