• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Boxing Thread

It's almost AJ time. Read he weighed in at 18 stone 2Ibs; his heaviest yet. He's outweighing Takam by almost 20lbs.

Watched some of White's fight on the undercard; he controlled it without really sending a message. Probably at Parker's level and that would be a fight worth watching.

He was standing and steady.

Always a tough one for ref. Yeah as punters we want to see a proper knockdown, but we're not impartial and can't see up close in Takam's eyes when he's taking those final AJ shots. I, for, one won't criticise the ref for making the decision.

Always a tough one for ref. Yeah as punters we want to see a proper knockdown, but we're not impartial and can't see up close in Takam's eyes when he's taking those final AJ shots. I, for, one won't criticise the ref for making the decision.

Well i will.

One of the worst calls in a while IMO TKO wise.

Well i will.

One of the worst calls in a while IMO TKO wise.

It was over - the Doc was going to call it the next time those cuts opened up and both eyes were streaming when the ref stopped it.

I won't criticize refs, having seen boxers die in the ring. It's never an easy decision.

It was over - the Doc was going to call it the next time those cuts opened up and both eyes were streaming when the ref stopped it.

I won't criticize refs, having seen boxers die in the ring. It's never an easy decision.

You where saying he was going down when he clearly was standing strong.
Maybe the doc would call time on it but thats the Doc call and he had yet made that call.
It's a contact sport end of the day.

the ref screwed Takem and i'm a big AJ fan but Takem IMO could of gone the distance would prob lose regardless but a TKO is very different from going the distance.

Latest posts