• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Boxing Thread

The lass who was interviewing Shannon Briggs was dreadful as well.

Really hope KSI wins this, solely because he's been training with some MMA fighters so that's endeared me to him (done some work with MVP in london, and at the UFC Performance Institute in Las Vegas with Bisping)
His trainer is a serious boxer by all accounts to be fair as well. Michael Buffer must be getting paid out the hole to be doing this with a straight face. EDIT: HE SAID THE THING. HE SAID IT

EDIT: HE SAID THE THING. HE SAID IT
maxresdefault_(2).jpg

This is veeeeery embarrassing. Logan Paul is just using his reach and KSI hasn't got close to getting inside it.

KSI's technique is shocking.
When he's trying to throw his power shots his just winging this looping things with no power.

In the clinch neither are doing anything, should definitely be trying to sneak anything can in on the break

Is this really a thing? Has KSI been relevant since he was a hit with 15 year olds for telling them Emile Heskey would abuse them?

What are they charging for the ppv? Some very disappointed parents must be shelling out a few quid!

Is this really a thing? Has KSI been relevant since he was a hit with 15 year olds for telling them Emile Heskey would abuse them?

What are they charging for the ppv? Some very disappointed parents must be shelling out a few quid!
It's absolutely hilarious. Think PPV was 6 bob, but I'm not sure. Was actually fairly entertaining for the most part. Kinda interesting to watch complete amateurs go into intense training and then swing wildly at each other despite it. Suuuuuch a rigged job. They're now doing WWE smack talk. Barely even trying to hide how delighted they are.

It was like seeing a squirrel try and punch a gassed sloth at the end lol.
Think it was like £7.50 and their was a peak of 780,000 + viewers I think.

I don't know "peak" youtube but are these 2 the biggest?

Far from the biggest YouTubers around, just the two most obnoxious and attention whoring in the last year or two.

Maybe not on subscriber count but rabid fanbase size they're up there

I remember when youtube was a site you went to, to watch a drunk guy try and eat a sandwich, a chav get eaten by a wall.
good times or watchto wired eastern european music videos.

(Deliberately not giving results here until I'm sure people have watched the fight.)
Good fight tonight. Respect from both fighters, and commitment.
Not something I expect for the Fury v Wilder fight (if it actually happens, as apparently they didn't bother thinking of somewhere to stage it)

Latest posts