• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Brand and Ross

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Oct 29 2008, 08:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This was really out of order as well as incredibly stupid. Essentially, there is an invisible line out there. A line which we all know and keep to rigorously.

That line is the line between sharing a cheeky or naughty or downright wrong joke or line of jokes with your mates down the pub or at dinner or whatever and sharing those same jokes with over several million people listening in to your radio show.

They crossed that line and thus they should be punished for their stupidity.[/b]
Okay...so I've seen this mentioned elsewhere, but can't find exactly what it is they did. Can you, like Craig David asks, fill me in?

Sure, here it is in the style of Craig David.

Brand had shagged this slutty bird.. who was hardly devout..
She phoned say hey boy you might get caught out..
So later comes a quiet knock on a BBC studio door..
Brand tells Ross how did this chick on the floor..
Now Brand is all dressed up and wants to settle the score..

So into the studio they both go in..
Ross said tell me about this chick, hmm.. something interesting.. so they jumped right in..
Crank calls made shortly to Sach's answer phone..
Gloating and boasting after the tone..

You know Ross and Brand..
Can be kinda cool..
But they ran a fine line between dicks and fools..
They were just doing things some radio people do..
The beeb trying to find out what the **** they were up to..

Saying why were you suspended late last night..?
Why did I see two emptied desks in your bedroom light..?
Did you get the sack..?
Can you shed some light..?

Can you fill me in..?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 30 2008, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I still like how you believe just because of her chosen profession she now has no right to moan when someone makes fun of her in public.
Lol.[/b]

Front page of the Sun today.

From her own mouth: "Russell shouted QUE in the bedroom"

Please, you lose your right to moan about public attention from anyone the minute you try and gain publicity yourself. From the off there were pictures of her in skimpies, which can't have done her career any harm. Now she's made a fat amount of cash from the entire episode for a kiss n tell.

Yeah, fair enough, play "kiss and tell" and you lose your right to moan.
But you explicitly claimed that she loses her right moan to because of her profession.
That's what i was laughing at you about.

Latest posts