• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bristol v Gloucester (Sun)

<div align="center"> </div>"Looking at their team they have threats all over the pitch and no real weaknesses so we need to be at our best and hopefully catch them on one of their poorer days and capitalise on that."

From BBC Sport

I went to watch this game yesterday at the mem and must say that the performance of the Gloucester team was as bad as the debacle at the Ospreys in Jan. Apart from Wood and Hazel our forwards were lethargic and lackluster. They really need a kick up the arse and from what ive read in the local paper that is exactly what they will be getting from Dean Ryan all this week.On current form Gloucester wont even make top four let alone win the prem or Heineken cup which most Glos fans strangely think we can do at ease this year. Our position in the league is a false one and until a hard,hard edge is found by our front five this year will be a barren one.

I went to watch this game yesterday at the mem and must say that the performance of the Gloucester team was as bad as the debacle at the Ospreys in Jan. Apart from Wood and Hazel our forwards were lethargic and lackluster. They really need a kick up the arse and from what ive read in the local paper that is exactly what they will be getting from Dean Ryan all this week.On current form Gloucester wont even make top four let alone win the prem or Heineken cup which most Glos fans strangely think we can do at ease this year. Our position in the league is a false one and until a hard,hard edge is found by our front five this year will be a barren one.
[/b]

I was at the match too and I wouldn't say Glaws were bad, just that we were quite a bit better on the day - all the papers and forums/supporters seem to agree. You do realise that the top 4 GP teams lost this weekend?

You aren't at the top for nothing (likewise with us finishing 3rd last season), we have been underachieving this year due to several things and this might be the start of the turnaround.

Here's hoping anyway. B)

Forgot to add you didn't bring down the rifles cup which you made a big deal over when we went up there - could we have our cup please? :p

Latest posts