• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Britains David Haye, The NEW WBA World Heavyweight Champion!

I

Infern0

Haye just beat a 7 foot tall 145kg monster on points, almost knocking him out in the last round!

The winner, and the NEW Wba World Heavyweight champion ! DAVID The HAYEMAKEEEEEEEEEEEER HAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Watched the fight, thought it was ****.
There was about 8punches in all 12 rounds. Boring, really.
And there's no point screaming and shouting about how he's the best, he won by 2 points.
If it comes down to that little, and in a ***le fight, they should reschedule or something, it means nothing.

Valuev_592859a.jpg

The Times had a great photo of this guy sitting on the corner stool with his coach standing before him - and he was still taller! Anyone got the link?

Oly you obviously know nothing about boxing.

Valuev is one of the most awkward and difficult fighters in any weight division, he had a 100lb weight advantage and a 9 inch height advantage and has never been hurt in his career, and yet Haye fought him with a broken hand for 10 rounds and made him do the chicken dance with his weak hand

_46689125_haye8.jpg

was a **** fight, probably due to the fact that Haye injured his hand early on in the fight when he actually connected with a punch, hence the cagey tactics from then on in. Valuev is an awkward bloke to fight so we'll really see what Haye is made of when he comes up against either Klitschko.

Awesome. The fight itself was no spectacle for a neutral... but f*** it, Hayemaker won!!!

I've loved the guy for a few years now... check my sig. Always thought he had the minerals. However, I was nervous about the Valuev fight. Haye boxed it perfectly, bobbed and weaved and kept smashing Valuev every now and again with the left hook. Bring on the Klitschkos.

In other news, can Valuev actually box? He stood in the centre of the ring all fight swatting at mid-air. If he landed more than 5 punches I'd be surprised. Nothing more than a giant with a strong chin. The boxer won this fight.

Latest posts