• Jessica Gadirova

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ronnie O'Sullivan

• Jake Wightman

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty moderate field but Stokes for me for his knock in the T20 final plus the revolution in the test team after he took over.

Got to be honest, had to Google Mead. @ncurd nails it.

SPOTY used to be a highlight, but a long time since I bothered to watch the whole thing.

Also doesn't help I am not a cricket fan, so more biased to football. Ronnie comes across as miserable every time he win the world ***le.
Yeah as a Cricket fan (which is probably my top sport). It's really hard to get across all the achievements and how unbelievable it all is considering how bad a place English Test Cricket was in was worse than the Rugby team. But how do you distill what for me would be a 30 minuite rant.

SPOTY used to be a highlight, but a long time since I bothered to watch the whole thing.
Yeah this is the first year I've watched it live for years but I really miss it being Sports Review of the Year. Each sport use to get some real time discussing it now they get seconds.

I think with what's happening in Afghanistan and Iran it had to be a women's winner this year.

Lol at Stokes' reaction at his second place.

Lol at Stokes' reaction at his second place.
Poor ******* managed to win a test match essentially 2 days early and got back to England and didnt even get an invite ;)

Seriously that's Stokes though and through acts the same even after winning. Will be very quick to dismiss his achievements as irrelevant and not take praise.

Showing Warne's 1st English wicket and his 700th ever in his last test was class though.

Did Leon Edwards get a mention? Just seen on his Instagram he's in the crowd

Biggest ***le fight upset in MMA history to beat the P4P #1 and win the belt

Latest posts