• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bugs

G

gtruter

Hi there,

Just wondering if anybody else has had the following problems:

1. Charge down on kicker by opposition, get a touch, commentators even mention the touch but lineout given to opposition.

2. 5m scrum, 8th man picks up and goes for the the tryline, gets tackled on the line, knocks the ball on - forward, dives on the ball and is gven a try. Luckily for me this went my way.

Must say I am really enjoying this game, it has a lot of potential going forward.

Has anybody found out where the AI, the adboards files are? If the referee can be made visible during play. I remember in Fifa the linesmen were off by default and had to be turned on in the .ini files, could be the same for rugby?

Thanks,

Garth.

another topic that has been covered.................in other words useless!
<
<
<
<
<

Number 1 is a correct ruling. This is how it works in actual games - it is an IRB Law.

Originally posted by Jacko@Apr 5 2005, 07:12 PM
Number 1 is a correct ruling. This is how it works in actual games - it is an IRB Law.
umm if my team charges it down and it goes out....it's the oppositions lineout.
is that what you mean?

i find if i get my kick charged down and it goes out they get the ball this happens all the time for me. if i charge it down and it goes out i get the ball.

does this not happen for everyone else?

if i charge the ball down and it goes out shouldn't it be the opposition ball not mine and vice versa????

or is that just on my game?

weird

Originally posted by woosaah@Apr 6 2005, 09:24 AM
i find if i get my kick charged down and it goes out they get the ball this happens all the time for me. if i charge it down and it goes out i get the ball.

does this not happen for everyone else?

if i charge the ball down and it goes out shouldn't it be the opposition ball not mine and vice versa????

or is that just on my game?

weird
yes you're right - check list of changes for awesome game in Rugby 2006 thread.

<

Latest posts