Bulls vs Brumbies

Discussion in 'General Rugby Union' started by THE CHIROPRACTOR101, Feb 18, 2006.

1. :ph34r:

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. aussie1st

aussie1st Guest

I was surpised that the Bulls actually kept the game so close. The Brumbies looked great in attack apart from some pointless kicks from Larkham in the Bulls' half.
    Giteau should never be moved from inside center cause hes brillant there. Mortlock hit some good go forward and Rathbone was awesome. Gerrard kicked the ball well.

4. Dumbo

Dumbo Guest

Was a good game really, the Bulls would be feeling pretty sore at the moment (losing in front of there home crowd and all).

The Bulls face off with the Waratahs next week... no idea of the score but it could be a double dose of the giant rats...

5. Bull

Bull Guest

I think the Brumbies have got a lot off injuries after the Bulls game.

6. Dumbo

Dumbo Guest

Hope so, I sincerly look forward to the day they take Gregan of the field... no more days boy, no more days

7. Rassie

Rassie Guest

Bulls deserve to win but those lucky buggers....huh.

8. Dumbo

Dumbo Guest

Agree entirely...

9. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

:toss: the Bulls were lucky to get inside the brumbies 22 a few times :bleh!:

10. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

Man I never thought I would see the Brumbies having to pull a rabbit out of the bag........thats normally reserved for the Reds....lol! The Brumbies are more clinical and win games over 80mins....they also lose games that way too :lol:

11. aussie1st

aussie1st Guest

The Bulls had nothing on the Brumbies. All they could do is kick penalty goals. The Brumbies defence was just too good.

12. esoj

esoj Guest

very true. the kicks were keeping them in the game.

13. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

No, just David Palavi - probably out for season.

14. aussie1st

aussie1st Guest

Yep out for the season. But our 3rd string hooker is 30 years old or something so he has a fair bit of experience. Our 4th string hooker I think has promise cause Fisher doesn't want to expose him too early.

15. Bull

Bull Guest

And Rathbone? He took a big hit from Rossouw! :lol:

16. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

Rathbone takes a huge hit every week , especially from SA teams ..... for some reason i dont think they like him too much. <_<

He's pretty tough he should be ok..........he owes Barry a few high shots, hopefully he returns the favour this week.

17. aussie1st

aussie1st Guest

Rathbone was awesome last week, the best I had seen him in ages. Gerrard also good on the wing instead of fullback.

18. sanzar

sanzar Guest

That's a big call considering the Brumbies were the ones who score the tries... Maybe it's my rugby league background, but to me the team who crosses the line more generally deserves to win.

19. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

Agreed. Although maybe being a brumbies fan I give a biased opinion.

I think that teams should be encouraged to score as many tries as possible and play a much more attacking game. By reducing points for penalty goals and even (big call coming up) giving teams that lose bonus points (like scoring four tries and losing by less than 7) if they score more tries than there opponent. If this were case it would be possible for the losing side to get 3 points out of a loss. Also with a draw get a bonus point if you score more tries than opposition.

AGGRESSIVE, ATTACKING RUGBY!!!!

20. Ripper

Ripper Guest

Please, stop thinking, or at least have yourself sterilized.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!