• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bulls vs Sharks

Michalak = Sharks's Vainikolo.

Do the Sharks knows that he's playing with them ? He touched hirs first ball after twelve f***ing minutes, and the second ten minutes later ! Thanks to Kockott, this man is clearly talented but he's soooo individualist. Ok with Pienaar injury, it was an opportunity to show his colors but he ruined the Sharks first half by himself !

Nice move from Murray on the first try. I was surprised of seing Ndungane catching the ball for once. Wearing dreadlocks is not good for playing rugby apparently. (his brother and the other Bulls's winger were awful too)

Tries 2 & 3 were cool too. Michalak was at wing on his try, yes... and ? That's proves he has a good vision, he was there to be the 'extra man', and he nicely avoided the tackle for making the kick more easy for Kockott... and yeah then he missed, but at 15-15 it was a clever move.

(precision: i'm french and usually i hate Michalak, but in his first two game i have to admit he was decent/good apart from his always terrible kicking)

Aside that it was an intense game, but too many boring aerial ping pong... but the Sharks looks promising, they maybe the only team that can stop the Blues/Crusaders.

Spirit of play my ass, boet. He basically drop Steyn on his head. He was let off the hook for an obvious swing arm last week. He ain't a team player, in fact he screwed over his team lastnight. Yet the majority of Bulls fans praise his thuggery. [/b]

What I meant with the phrase 'spirit of play' was that the act of tackling is part of the game, albeit not tackling like that - as opposed to punching

I guess if you consider WO your best centre what else can you do?
[/b]

Personally I do not consider WO to be a centre, infact how the got a springbok jersey is beyond me too, I can't stand him.

Latest posts