• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Canadian Gamers

hopefully player likeness for the Canadian squad is spot on and will include the epic beards.

beardos.jpg

Since there are only 10 licensed teams I feel that player likeness for these teams should be spot on and that would include the beards :)

Cheers AJ is the release date for PSN the same? Aug 26?

Sept 6th all formats in North America. There's a little game called Madden hitting the shelves the week of our launch in the rest of the world.

No beards I'm afraid.

pre ordered mine today from EB Games. The price is set at $49 so plus the $3 warranty and taxes it comes out to $59 in full!

Sept 6th all formats in North America. There's a little game called Madden hitting the shelves the week of our launch in the rest of the world.

No beards I'm afraid.

Sept 6 or Sept 9?
So we get it later, because of Madden:(. Easy solution release next week on Psn:), I will be the first in line to download. Just played the Madden Demo, graphics and presentation 9 fun factor 6.5. Rugby 2011 graphics and presentation 7 and 6.5 fun factor 8.5 :) Once people get involved with Madden I think they are less likely to buy(download) Rugby 2011 but if you release a week before Madden, they will say this will hold me off a week until Madden(hey they both have tackling:)) you will get more downloads.IMHO
Next week , next week, next week, vamo, vamos, vamo, vamos a Release Rugby 2011, ha ,ha ( I am sure it is easier said then done:).

In any case I will have to order from overseas if it is that much later. Not waiting 14 days later, come on, 3 maybe 6 days later ok but 14 hell no!:)
Cheers and Salud

Last edited:
Silly Madden. Funny enough I find the game too complicated when playing on Xbox360/PS3... but I really enjoy it using the Wii controls... makes it way more playable... and I'm not someone who must have high end graphics to make games enjoyable.

Looking forward to getting Rugby World Cup 2011, glad to see it's arriving in North America. Now only if I could get a Rugby League, Cricket & AFL game to be released in North America.

Looking forward to getting Rugby World Cup 2011, glad to see it's arriving in North America. Now only if I could get a Rugby League, Cricket & AFL game to be released in North America.

LOL if you were hardcore you would import a PAL system and buy all your games online!

Since this game is coming out on Tuesday I figured I would leave a post saying add me on XBOX LIVE, my gamertag is Butterytingz, and I look forward to some intense online matches.

just went to EB GAMes and they dont have it yet. they better be getting it today!

I checked the PSN here in Canada for it today. No mention of it yet anywhere. I might have to order the disk from the UK to get it for PS3.

Latest posts