• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Canberra Raiders

Q

QLD

What a **** team... really feel for there supporters, if there's any on here. Doubt it though. They'd all be hiding under the bedcovers this season. Losing to Easts.... hahaha

Seriously though. I don't know who to tip this year. I've backed the Raiders past two games and this week they lose to an outfit that gets thumped 40 points against South Sydney, who end up getting shown up by the Eels this week. Take Campese out of that Raiders side and they're gone.

The NRL is the most random competition in the world, teams go from getting smashed by the wooden spooners to beating top of the table the next week.

Dunno I think they have a lot of potential. I would not read much into today. Looked like it was pretty hot, and loosing two interchanges like that, was always going to be an issue

If I was Easts fullback though I would make a point to belt a few people in the mouth. Nearly breaks his ankle in a tackle. Three plays later he is camped on the wing trying to run the injury out....what do they do....throw him the ball

All class I tell you

haha I was waiting for you to reply to the bait ak
If Campese gets injured the Raiders are in the shits, why they f*** do I keep tipping them?

f***ing raiders
cant take them no more - so I cant imagine how you would feel AK47

Tipped them past three weeks - they lose. I put the joker on them against the Eels on foxsports tipping (double points) - I've heard Eels were ****, refs screw the Raiders over AGAIN *cough Robert Finch*
I'm tipping against them no matter what next week - I bet my house they will win.

THE MORE WE LOSE THE MORE WE ARE DUE FOR A WIN
WE GOT STIFFED AND BENT OVER HARD BY THE REFS - WHATS NEW

I don't think there that bad to be honest. Parramatta were lucky, Raiders were the better team, they only won because of Haynes two plays of individual brilliance & lapse of concentration on Canberra's behalf. It just shows just how close this comp is. You can play well for 70mins and still lose the game in the last 10.

I dont think you can blame the refs. Parra played the last 20 mins of that game with all the momentum. Canberra did not seem to have anything like the sort of fitness you would expect from a 1st grade team. Perhaps the heat the week before hurt a lot more than I thought.

The sinbin was a joke, the fullback had nothing to with Hynes (?) falling over again. And I do disagree with the commentators about letting the play go after the kicker was hit late. They claimed Canberra had a two on one, but there were at least two more Parra player inside srambling across. So really dont think it was better than a 50/50 propostion what was going to happen next

That carney no try with 10mins left was a bad call â€" Ruling he came up short, Raider would have been 20-6 up and the game well and truly sealed as a raiders win

Whether u like it or not â€" The rule states unless you can 100% garauntee its not a try, it’s a try (benefit of the doubt)

in all replays of that incident â€" u cannot say carney was short, held up or dropped the ball â€" as you cannot see anything - there is nothing to judge or rule upon, because ALL CAMERAS FAILED TO GIVE ANY EVIDENCE.

Under this precedent â€" that cameras failed at all boxes to provide any insight/help in making the decision â€" Its gotto be benefit of the doubt and/or refs call

Now get this â€" The referee at the time says to the video ref â€" “pls check for obstruction, I am happy with the grounding†â€" Video ref rules he came up short, despite the on field ref saying he was happy with the grounding.

Post match comments

J Carney â€" I got the ball down, I saw it, the ref saw it â€" the video didn’t

T Campese â€" He got it down it was on the line, we all saw it

Christian Inu â€" He got the ball down, but I think it was a double movement

Maybe if the ******** video ref, listened to the on-field referee, he wouldn’t look like a fool, by ruling he came up short when all parties involved said it wasn’t short.

One of the on-field referees has been dropped this week into Jim Beam cup â€" Rob Finch (refs boss), has been quoted “Raiders did get some rather ‘hrsh’ decisionsâ€

This what we all call â€" AN OFFICIATING FAIL

Latest posts