• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Guinness Pro12 Round 6

Saying Kearney is done is insanely wrong, that was a return game from injury and he was brilliant defensively while joining the line well albeit a little infrequently.

At international level he's done as he is a limited player and his competition offers much more. Yes he's a great fielder but Payne is better now. He's equal with Zebo now defensively and Payne and Zebo outdo him on attack. TOH isn't factored in too.
Like if you think he still offers much fair enough but I'd disagree and plenty of Leinster fans do too from yesterday. At club level he still offers something but isn't an attacking threat.

Way too dismissive of a guy who is yet to put in an 80 minute shift this year, I,ve seen no evidence that he's not the best defensive 15 either.

I think the Autumn series is a stretch for him but if he gets a run of fitness until February don't be surprised if he's filling the 15 jersey again.

Way too dismissive of a guy who is yet to put in an 80 minute shift this year, I,ve seen no evidence that he's not the best defensive 15 either.

I think the Autumn series is a stretch for him but if he gets a run of fitness until February don't be surprised if he's filling the 15 jersey again.

Well like a lot I'm basing it on longer period. Also would massively disagree regards defensive comment as his tackling is poor. I'd argue that where's evidence he's best defensive 15.
And again it all opinions but it'd be a shame if he gets back for 6 Nations without offering any attacking threat.
Payne is so far ahead of rest it's scary.

Latest posts