Conversions- Dan Parks (4)
Penalties- Dan Parks (2)

Edinburgh (23):
Tries- Tim Visser (2)
Conversions- Chris Paterson (2)
Penalties- Chris Paterson (3)

bluesedin.jpg

Last edited:
Should be a great game, this. As well as the obvious "Nice to see them back again", it should be quite interesting seeing Godman give Parks his all, and also to see how Parks goes for a running team.

Blues winning 17 - 3 atm with two cracking tries from Bradley Davies and Tom James. James's try was almost exactly the same as Jaque Fouries earlier too :L Rush chipped over the top and flicked it to James.

Cardiff 27-9 up last I checked.
Tries from Bradley Davies, Tom James, and T. Rhys Thomas.
Conversions from Parks (3) and penalties also from Parks (2).

Edinburgh have 3 penalties from Chris Paterson.

Tries for Tim Visser (Edinburgh) and Casey Laulala (Blues) with conversions by Paterson and Parks respectively.

Cardiff Blues 34 - 23 Edinburgh FT

Blues looked class, went through the gears when they needed to.

How was parks for the ball did he play a ruining game or kick the hell outa the ball.

I think he mixed his game up quite well, chose the right option 90% of the time, and actually went into contact/made breaks more than I thought he would.
Loved Xavier Rush's 'chip', which was actually the smallest up-and-under ever :p
Good win for the Blues, look like they'll start better than last year.

How was parks for the ball did he play a ruining game or kick the hell outa the ball.

That was my main worry with Parks- that he would constantly kick.
Sound like he could fit in quite well with the Blues this season.
They could do quite well in the HC this year, I think.

Very good game its a shame there wasnt more there than the 6500 who turned out to see it.They are having a right laugh with their prices for the refreshments.£2 for a small bottle of brecon carreg water which is 55p in the local shop what a rip off.I thought the atmosphere on times was ok and there was quite a few in the ninian stand who were getting it going.Great start for the Blues well done boys.

Latest posts