• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cardiff Blues v Leicester

Once more:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Another tricky conversion but WTF?! WTF?! :lol:

YES! 26 - 26.

Jamie Roberts the Tom James?!!!>??? What teh hell is going on?

BLAIR GETS THEEEEE KICCKKKKK!!!!!!!!

Extra time. HOLY CHRIST! Yesterday was cracking, the finish to this game has been heart-stopping. Brilliance.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ May 4 2009, 04:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
only one winner from here.[/b]

i duno, cardiff are still i with a shout ;)

Wish i could actually see what is going on. How have we blown a 14 point lead in 3 mins?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stormmaster1 @ May 3 2009, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ May 4 2009, 04:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
only one winner from here.[/b]

i duno, cardiff are still i with a shout ;)

Wish i could actually see what is going on. How have we blown a 14 point lead in 3 mins?
[/b][/quote]

I'm more trying to figure out how the Blues have got back 14 points?!?! :huh:

Cardiff pride, and determination did it.

Plus the fact your cynicality got you down to 13 men...

EDIT: Cockerill must be livid.

Must say that Blair's had an awful game but his two touchline conversions were world class. Truly a great player for the region.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ May 3 2009, 04:40 PM)</div>
Must say that Blair's had an awful game but his two touchline conversions were world class. Truly a great player for the region.[/b]

Agree with that, was thinking they should take him off and bring Gareth Thomas on. But those two conversions were the best I've seen.

Oh shite. Johne Murphy makes a superb DG attempt there, just sliding wide. Great effort from a winger...

Latest posts