• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

CHABAL!!!!!!!

FU. CHABAL FOR FRENCH PRESIDENT!
HOW DARE YOU GIVE HIM THE lowly RANK OF CAPTAIN![/b]
Foolish peasant, do you not know that CHABAL is a humble and patient man, Captaincy is but a stepping stone, but CHABAL is modest, he does not seek power, it is his curse that he was created the greatest of all men, and power seeks him.

Lets the fools in government toil day in day out to try and stop the oncoming tide that will sweep them away, the tide that is EMPEROR CHABAL!

Foolish peasant, do you not know that CHABAL is a humble and patient man, Captaincy is but a stepping stone, but CHABAL is modest, he does not seek power, it is his curse that he was created the greatest of all men, and power seeks him.

Lets the fools in government toil day in day out to try and stop the oncoming tide that will sweep them away, the tide that is EMPEROR CHABAL!
[/b]
Hey, d'ya reckon that if I aid CHABAL into the office that is the World he'll spare me from the Apocalypse he'll unleash? Or at least kill me on the spot, quickly and painlessly so that I'd be spared from the horrific torture and suffering I'd be leaving behind under the reign of CHABAL?
I sure hope so!

Hey, d'ya reckon that if I aid CHABAL into the office that is the World he'll spare me from the Apocalypse he'll unleash? Or at least kill me on the spot, quickly and painlessly so that I'd be spared from the horrific torture and suffering I'd be leaving behind under the reign of CHABAL?
I sure hope so![/b]
I think you don't get the teachings of Chabal, he is not a madman, he is a merciful leader of men who's huge power is only matched by his mercy. The proof is the following picture where he is just chillaxing, probably after having an orgy with around 50 supermodels.

sebastien-chabal-posed.jpg

<div class='quotemain'>
I sure hope so![/b]
I think you don't get the teachings of Chabal, he is not a madman, he is a merciful leader of men who's huge power is only matched by his mercy. The proof is the following picture where he is just chillaxing, probably after having an orgy with around 50 supermodels.

sebastien-chabal-posed.jpg

[/b][/quote]
Only 50? That's pretty unimpressive coming from the Great Man. Unless all 50 women (or Angels. Or Goddesses) were the spawn of Himself, then I find 50 quite laughable.

Only 50? That's pretty unimpressive coming from the Great Man. Unless all 50 women (or Angels. Or Goddesses) were the spawn of Himself, then I find 50 quite laughable.[/b]
Did I not say that Chabal is a merciful man? He pleasures only 50 different women per hour(only at half time during a game) so as to have mercy on his common man. If a lady has a night with Chabal she is forever wrecked for all mankind, tasting the nectar of the gods(muhahaha) and going back to plain old water, thier life has essentially peaked. It's like they have become an addict yet Chabal never gives out second 'fixes' as he knows physically the women is wrecked after an encounter, so he needs to stay away or else she could face death.

Kudos to Chabal for allowing enough women in the world who have not had a night with Chabal, so that we, as loyal Chabalists, have the opportunity to find a mate.

Hopefully he will be in the French squad for the 2011 World Cup as he will be looked on as a superhero in New Zealand.

Funny stuff guys.

They say that Chabal's tears cure cancer - too bad he cannot cry

More Chabal facts..

Occasionally, Chabal gets caught wanting for a p*ss in public. We call these places 'Lakes'.

Occasionally, Chabal gets caught wanting for a sh*t in public. We call these places Detroit and London.

A long time ago Chabal went for a quick swim in the sea. We call this sea today, the Dead Sea.

Chabal once got hit by lightning twice and the lightning came off second best. Twice. Since then lightning vowed never to strike a human twice, in case he knows Chabal.

Chabal is the reason why Wally has gone into a witness protection program after he ate his dog as a snack.

Chabal often uses Crocodile Dundee's knife as a toothpick.

Dogs sometimes chew animal bones. Chabal chews the bones of dinosaurs.

The Loch Ness Monster is not a myth. Or at least it wasn't until Chabal fancied wet fish for dinner whilst in Scotland.

In Polynesian history, Easter Island is famous for it's Moai statues. This was after Chabal visited the island and made all the women pregnant and the offspring were the Moai. The reason why they all stand on the island perimeter is because they all went to see their father off as he backstroked off into the pacific ocean. They have been waiting for his return ever since.

In Welsh mythology, Dragons are said to exist. They are huge sized winged fire-breathing creatures. They have since disappeared a long time ago. This co-incided with the opening of CFD (Chabal Fried Dragon) where menu items included Giant BBQ Ribs, Hot Dragon Fillet Burger and Giant Hot Wings.

Humans often like to sunbath to try get a nice tan. Chabal likes to sit under the ignition of a space shuttle.

Chabal once ate a whole cake before his acolytes could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Chabal grinds his coffee beans with his teeth and boils the water with his own rage.

Most people fear the Devil. Chabal considers him 'a promising rookie'.

When there is a poleshift, Chabal is simply not going abroad this year for his holiday, the tropics are coming to him.

When Chabal takes a quick shower, he dives off a 200ft cliff into the ocean. When Chabal wants a bath, he jumps out of a plane from 22,000ft and bellyflops into the ocean.

When Chabal fancies surf and turf, he simply waits for a bear to catch the fish from the river, then beats the bear to death with the fish.

Chabal keeps his teeth in good condition. He uses a stiff metal brush and hardcore concrete for toothpaste and then gargles liquid nitrogen for mouthwash.

Chabal chews chewing gum. Wrigley's made him his own spearmint gum with a liquid napalm centre.

When Chabal was a child he used to sell his own special homemade lemonade. However it was not very popular due to fact that it was the juice of 100 lemons mixed with sulphiric acid.

When Chabal has a headache, he takes a 200mg pill of caesium.

When Chabal played the recent tests in NZ, he felt he should try the famous NZ lamb. So he went into a field, sucked all the flesh off a sheep and then gave the wool he coughed up to a local orphanage.

Quintillions of years ago some SE-82 (Isotope of Selenium) arrived on Earth from a meteor. It has half-life of 130,000,000,000,000,000,000 years, which means it is radioactive for 260,000,000,000,000,000,000 years. Chabal celebrated the 5th anniversary of when he saw the meteor arrive. Yesterday.

Chabal's hair cannot be cut with scissors. The hair must be soaked in liquid nitrogen overnight and then cut with a diamond-tipped samurai sword.

Eating a chunk of blue Kryptonite gives Chabal a massive hard-on.

The oceans of the world taste of salt because of Chabal. He once fcuked a blue whale and pulled out.

Chabal oftens goes to Guantanamo Bay as an inmate for a quiet and relaxing vacation.

God, on the first day made Adam and Eve from clay. On the 2nd day God made other humans like Chiro from the softest shitt*est sh*t. On the 3rd day Chabal was made from concrete mixed with magma, Corundum and Osmium. God wanted to use raw diamonds, but Chabal doesn't like bling.

Chabal is the original caveman. He discovered the wheel when he was rolling 10 ton square slabs of rock across Europe to build stonehenge and found that they had become circular. He also discovered fire when cracked a T-Rex's head against a flint rock face.

The Pyramids at Giza were made by Chabal. This was after some Egyptians asked Chabal if he could make a wigwam, but because Chabal could not find enough animal skins and trees, he used several thousands of chunks of rock. That he cut with his teeth.

It is impossible for brokeback joker to kill anyone, but himself.

Try again, kthx bai.

It is impossible for brokeback joker to kill anyone, but himself.

Try again, kthx bai.
[/b]
Ok, I'll just stick a razor in your mouth and do that thing he does.
Kthxbai.

Latest posts