• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

CHABAL!!!!!!!

Okay you got me, I'm lying... I'm just a big overly sensitive b!tch :(

LIKE CHABAL!!!!

Chabal_en_pleurs.jpg

Le Wah! Le Wah!

:lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn:

Chabal loves the children of the world.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2t0xvPDYrYI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2t0xvPDYrYI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Some say this is the Chabal Rugby Camp, others say these are all the children he's fathered. If the latter be true, look out for the iminant destruction of the world when they all make it to pro-rugby.

He is clearly recruiting. Soon he will have "training camps" all over the world.

His far reaching influence is clearly shown through the development of extremists outside these training camps with external breeding grounds such as TRF.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fDjxy3AFRcs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fDjxy3AFRcs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Calling all Chabalists! </span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Nov 21 2008, 07:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Shame he can't make those kind of hits for Sale.[/b]
He doesn't need to.  His wildman hair would do the trick and scare the opposition back to the changng rooms.
Compare the hair impact.
chabal%20sebastien.jpg

Which player would you rather run at?

I think Chabal is on to something here.  All the forwards in the All Blacks should let their hair grow....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Nov 21 2008, 07:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I was watching a documentary about the Aryan Brotherhood prison gangs in America, there was a guy who looked exactly like Chabal on the right of this picture.

Now now wairarapa, you see, the almighty Chabal likes to lend his image to an individual every 100 years to remind people of his divine power.

NOOOOOOOOOOO, you *******!
Why oh why did you bring this back into the public eye.

Oh, the brief rest bite was sweet whilst it lasted! :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Nov 20 2008, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Nov 21 2008, 07:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He doesn't need to.  His wildman hair would do the trick and scare the opposition back to the changng rooms.
Compare the hair impact.
chabal%20sebastien.jpg

I think Chabal is on to something here.  All the forwards in the All Blacks should let their hair grow....
[/b][/quote]

He reminds me of Charles Bronson, but with hair.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Nov 20 2008, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Nov 21 2008, 07:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Compare the hair impact.
chabal%20sebastien.jpg

[/b][/quote]

he shaves his chest.

highres_2300289.jpeg

For Chabal, Birthdays are a celebration of how many years he's let the earth live since his birth.
So far we've had 31 years of peace. May Chabal continue in his benevolance.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAAAABBBBBAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

Chabal_566192.jpg

In Celebration let's have a Caption Competition for this Picture! You'll get +Rep from me!

Latest posts