Challenge Cup: Finals - Edinburgh vs Gloucester

Discussion in 'European Champions & Challenge Cup' started by ImScotty, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Bluemoon

Bluemoon First XV

Country Flag:

Wales

Club or Nation:

Cardiff

It has actually been a pretty exciting game. I've really enjoyed it, despite expecting a one sided match.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. TheSaffycen

TheSaffycen First XV

Country Flag:

England

Club or Nation:

England

Well not bad from Glos, got a trophy very early on in their new look squad. May looked very dangerous and linked up quite well. Kvesic was okay but not what i was hoping to see.

4. ImScotty

ImScotty First XV

Country Flag:

Scotland

Club or Nation:

Edinburgh

Well i am hugely gutted we lost a big game which would have made history for Scottish rugby.

But i'm going to have to say fair play to Gloucester who was more up for it then we were. it shows why Laidlaw moved to Gloucester. But maybe next year or the year after that Edinburgh will have another crack but with a better team then what we have this year and lessons will be learn't. But like i said, well played Gloucester, well deserved winners!. :)

5. gaston le gaff

gaston le gaff First XV

St Jean de Crieulon, 55kms north of Montpellier
    Country Flag:

France

Club or Nation:

Montpellier

not only was it high, dangerous, and the guy never touched the ball so all in all correct decision.................good French refereeeeeeeeeing!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Every Time Ref

Every Time Ref First XV

Country Flag:

England

Club or Nation:

Bath

On balance I'd say probably not really a red, but it was nasty and dumb, and dumb tw@t moves like that are always a risk plus Moriarty's knee to the back was a stone cold red anyway, so no sympathy. You can't really complain that a clothes line to the chin of a man without the ball gets you sent off.

Gloucester played well for much of the game but lack of clinicalness and those 2 stupid fouls easily could've lost them a game they dominated. Edinburgh should feel seriously disappointed they didn't put them away.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!